Crew skills and us

SirJahi

That's what I did. Used to be artifice, realizing I couldn't make ANYTHING i needed apart from the 2 lvl 47 epic hilts, I dropped it as soon as I crafted them and rolled biochem. I don't regret that decision.

does artifice not make any good crystals?

i have artifice and im wondering if i should just drop it and get biochem

what is the best crew skills for us?

Thanks to all of the PVP crybabies the Rakata medpack is now virtually uselss,and not much different than the Ultimate medpack.

Heck, the Blue Ultimate Medpack is better... how long before the pvp crybabies have that nerfed?

There are no BEST crew skill for a warrior, take whatever you feel like taking.

Currently I have synthweaving at 200 Aswell as underworld trading and arch should I drop these for bio chem?

do you want to make light,medium and heavy armor?

or

do you want to make medpacks, stims, adrenals and implants?

Why do people always ask what crafting skills they should take? can't you guys make decisions for yourself anymore?

FFS!

l2think

do you want to make light,medium and heavy armor?

or

do you want to make medpacks, stims, adrenals and implants?

Why do people always ask what crafting skills they should take? can't you guys make decisions for yourself anymore?

FFS!

l2think

Err non-consumables are extremely useful over making armor.

I used artifice all the way to 50.

Made all my own hilts as I levelled, always re engineered to get the purple might hilts at each level, so always has as good a weapon damage as I could.

The allowed me to use my planet commendations just for amoring mods for me and vette, replacing her gun barrels too , although I sometimes had to pay cash for barrels off the market, depending on how many commendations I got.

Geared up like that the journey to 50 was very straightforward.

Edited by Voblat

i have artifice and im wondering if i should just drop it and get biochem

what is the best crew skills for us?

In PvP it still helps. The Rakata Medpac still heals for a good amount. Also you will probably make the most money with this skill as people will need to buy stims and such for raids and there will always be a demand for it.

I was Artifice too leveling up but once i hit 50 i found out that all gear already comes with fully upgraded or better quality items than we can mod. There is no point in going Artifice.

In PvP it still helps. The Rakata Medpac still heals for a good amount. .

The Blue Prototype Ultimate Medpack heals for more, because it has a HOT.

The Rakata heals for the same "base" amount, but moves your health slider to 15% more than your max, it doesn't actually give you the 15% in HP, your max amount POSSIBLE just goes up by 15%.

Biochem, Bioanal, Diplomacy.

Arty is awful, AWFUL.

I went the same, our crew skill bonuses are messed up and the companions do not really mesh together at all...

So as seeing the most useful for myself would be Biochem + Bioanalysis & Diplomacy.

Its worked very well.