What are the odds that November people are getting in

guildersgoldcash

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It really depends on how many preorders were in October. If that number is relatively small, then it is possible that mid-november players might get in. If they did a bonus wave later today, your chances are even higher. Overall I'd say for sure by Friday.

Well on the first day of waves they only got through a few days of pre-orders.

July 21st? to July 27th and an estimated 100k pre-orders.

Today they increased the amount of people that would get invited with each wave - whereas yesterday one wave was 100k today each wave was estimated about 100k.

They got all the way through August and into September (I think sept. 27th or so)

However no october pre-orders were invited today by my understanding.

With the increased amount of pre-orders in november due to the open beta stress test I imagine that tommorrow they will get through october and into early november.

Unlikely. Sept had the lowest amount of pre-orders thus far. Nov was the same as july/august. I think that only the ppl that pre-ordered within the first 10 days in nov will get access tmrw. If you ordered after any of the beta wknds don't count on getting in for 2-3 days.

I'm sure us November folks will get in tomorrow. Maybe first or second wave hopefully.

First wave is difficult...as for the second maybe the early Novembers...but 3rd and 4th i guess lots of Nevember's will get in...but not all of them because there are lot of preorders in November...i guess until Friday all November will get in.

They got through August and September today.

My guess is they'll get through October and the first half of November tomorrow, but there will be another bottleneck around Black Friday. Since so many people pre-ordered at about that time, it will take a while to give all of those people access at the rate they've been going.

I saw a guy claiming to have registered november 2nd getting in the last wave today. So I expect to get in tomorrow. There has also been speculation that everyone gets in tomorrow so everyone gets 5 days of early access, which would be neat (though as far as I know this has not been confirmed).

Well on the first day of waves they only got through a few days of pre-orders.

July 21st? to July 27th and an estimated 100k pre-orders.

Today they increased the amount of people that would get invited with each wave - whereas yesterday one wave was 100k today each wave was estimated about 100k.

They got all the way through August and into September (I think sept. 27th or so)

However no october pre-orders were invited today by my understanding.

With the increased amount of pre-orders in november due to the open beta stress test I imagine that tommorrow they will get through october and into early november.

There have indeed been reports of October players getting in. Early to not quite Mid Oct.

In no way at no point did any employee of Bioware say anything about how many people were in each wave.

if the post are correct and not trolls by bored sad people then oct 2-3 got in on the 4th wave of invites and from what BW has stated the ammount of invites per wave will go up from 100k tomorrow but then if there are only doing invites for 4 in the morning and people are at work throught the u.s i dont see why they can not do another 4 waves in the late after noon early evening's as people who work get home and they see the servers are still low pop

In no way at no point did any employee of Bioware say anything about how many people were in each wave.

Actually in all four waves yesterday there were only about 100k added.

Today EACH wave was about 100k people - so a total of 400k added.

With the 1million estimated pre-orders we are officially half way there.

Guildy regged his pre-order 2nd November and he got his email today. So I am hopefull of getting mine tomorrow.

Think tomorrow will be a big surprise for a lot of ppl as I honesly believe they may roll out to everyone that is left.

Regards

Parts of November are likely to get in, not all of it though. Remember that trailers and the NDA occurred in November so lots of people ordering around that time. I can't quote them but sales figures reflect it.

Of course we don't know how many people they're letting in on waves so it's all pure speculation. I'd say to get November users 90%, to finish November probably about 10%-20%

I believe it's fairly likely that anyone who has preordered the game will get in tomorrow and get the full 5 days of early access. Obviously anyone who preorders on Friday won't get the full 5 days because there aren't 5 days left, but it looks good for tomorrow for everyone else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.