In all seriousness, who will be cancelling unless Ilum gets addressed within 12 hours

gormanster

I can live with the other crap, but pvp is a HUGE aspect for me. I've spent a TON of time working my way up to battlemaster (currently close to 57) and if what i'm hearing is true about players getting 1k valor every 5 minutes, err empire players getting 1k valor every 5 minutes it is completely unacceptable. What gets me is that they KNEW that EVERY SINGLE server has AT LEAST a 2:1 Emp to Rep ratio, yet they couldn't forshadow this happening? What is the point of testing if they aren't going to do any of it?

I know for many this will sound like a empty claim, or I'm just QQing, but I will be canceling my sub tonight if this isn't fixed within the next 12 hours or so.

Anyone else feel the same?

I can live with the other crap, but pvp is a HUGE aspect for me. I've spent a TON of time working my way up to battlemaster (currently close to 57) and if what i'm hearing is true about players getting 1k valor every 5 minutes, err empire players getting 1k valor every 5 minutes it is completely unacceptable. What gets me is that they KNEW that EVERY SINGLE server has AT LEAST a 2:1 Emp to Rep ratio, yet they couldn't forshadow this happening? What is the point of testing if they aren't going to do any of it?

I know for many this will sound like a empty claim, or I'm just QQing, but I will be canceling my sub tonight if this isn't fixed within the next 12 hours or so.

Nope. Can't say that I do.

Nope can't say that I do.

Greetings Everyone,

We are currently aware of potential issues regarding Ilum PVP and our teams are working dilligently to investigate this issue.

At this time we ask that you discuss this topic in this thread: Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Potential Issues Discussion. We ask that you use the thread to continue this discussion and visit the thread for additional updates.