To all you who QQ

Deathorcake

You complain how Bioware didn't care, didn't listen, and only cared about taking your money without giving a rats *** about fixing bugs. Well guess what, they listened and fixed a MULTITUDE of bugs. So shut your mouth and enjoy the game!

First - forums are where you are SUPPOSE to go to complain about things. That is the PURPOSE of a forum. So walking into a forum and telling people they should "shut your mouth" is like walking into a laundromat and telling people to stop washing their clothes. Doesn't make a lot of sense and makes you look pretty foolish to say the least.

Now if hearing people raise their concerns about the game annoys you so much perhaps it's time you take your own advice, "Shut your mouth" and go "enjoy the game" and stay off the forums :)

That makes a lot more sense than QQing about other people QQing.

Edited by JeremyDale

I guess you misread my post about people complaining not about the bugs, but the inability of Bioware to fix them. I have no problem with people presenting bugs, only when people complain how their cries are "being ignored" with a "woe is me" approach. So next time read the post before you begin to ridicule.

And yes, Illum is broke ha.

I guess you misread my post about people complaining not about the bugs, but the inability of Bioware to fix them. I have no problem with people presenting bugs, only when people complain how their cries are "being ignored" with a "woe is me" approach. So next time read the post before you begin to ridicule.

I agree with Death here but iv mostly seen the ex wow gamers complain on bioware ingame on bugs many swg gamers have had patiance and youre right its anoying like hell with there complains and + its biowares first mmo and i think they did a hell of a good job on it!

Post title reads

"To all you who QQ"

Not

"To all of you complaining about being ignored"

You should have articulated it more clearly, possibly with less angst and more constructive feedback.