Turn off Valor in Ilum and Roll back asap

digikai

before things get worse, if not already.

Im valor 64 before the patch, and already 65 in about 2 hours not even trying. Others have claimed 33 - 55. While republic is been camped at their base. The designers of swtor pvp really should sit down and face the fact they stuffed this one.

Edited by digikai

So many hours spent EARNING Valor - I'm going to be extremely upset if everyone is now 60+ because of this crap. I would roll back the servers and just admit the uneven factions caused an unforeseen issue with 1.1. Take the servers down or do something. You're crazy if you think I'm going to earn hundreds of hours of PvP Valor now if everyone from this morning gets to keep their freebie points.

We've been grinding for hours with a 0.8 frame rate and lag spikes. With balanced factions have you not. How dare you ask for a rollback... and 1000s of others. Sigh... it's probably going to happen due to the count of complainers :/ Edited by Varnosh

We've been grinding for hours with a 0.8 frame rate and lag spikes. With balanced factions have you not. How dare you ask for a rollback... and 1000s of others. Sigh... it's probably going to happen due to the count of complainers :/

taking advantage of design errors and make the factions imbalanced is not for the interest of the game in the long term. They should however after the rollback compensate for a day, i personally don't mind whether they do not.

Greetings everyone,

We know that the subject of PvP on Ilum is a hot topic right now and players have a lot to say. In order that we keep this discussion focused we are asking everyone to give their feedback in one thread, found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1790513#post1790513

Thank you for helping us keep these forums a little better organized. We appreciate your patience!