rank 60 valor on my alt

Fidopro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately they won't be able too because I'm pretty sure they won't have data on how people got their valour. Unless anyone who got any valour from today onwards had their valour rolled back.

Shocking that they didn't see this coming. I really think they shouldn't bother doing MMOs as they are showing they can't do them or learn from other mistakes other companies have made.

What a big balls up.

A simple query against a player looking for the total amount of ranks gained in 1 day will easily show if people have in fact gone from 1 to 60 in 4 hours. I do not believe for a moment that someone has gotten valor 60 since the servers have only been live with patch 1.1 for what 5+ hours.

No need to read forums, I logged in for an hour to see what the situation really is. Turrets give 0 valor. Having said that PvP is a sad *********** mess, but claims of exploits and NPCs giving valor are false.

Huge disparity in the factions + valor bonus for controlling all of the points = ~100 valor per player kill. This leads to Operation groups spawn camping the republic side gives 3-4k of valor per hour.

Problem is that ****s the people who were doing WZ's all day instead of being lame *** valor leeches in Ilum.

Ever hear the phrase "one bad apple spoils the bunch"? There is a reason that saying is around... Of course only grandmas use it, but whatev.

No need to read forums, I logged in for an hour to see what the situation really is. Turrets give 0 valor. Having said that PvP is a sad *********** mess, but claims of exploits and NPCs giving valor are false.

Huge disparity in the factions + valor bonus for controlling all of the points = ~100 valor per player kill. This leads to Operation groups spawn camping the republic side gives 3-4k of valor per hour.

I went from valor 41 to 60 within the hour. You seem angry for someone who knows everything! Oh wait...

Turrets give 0 valor if your faction does not control Ilum. Also, the towers in question are specifically the elite towers within the bases.

Turrets give no valor. We had complete control over the zone and we're camping the republic spawn in their base. The towers also have ~1 million HP and take forever to kill even with a full OP group working on em.

You said "no need to read the forums", yet if you did, you would understand how it correctly works, hahahaha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.