Why are servers low population or standard?

quickshotxx

IM NOT QQ'ING! im not upset. its early, its the first time I have even seen the server list since 13th launch. it could all fill up at night and when people get home from work. but ummm I saw a friends live stream and he was on the server list. most the servers were at LOW population or standard. Correct me if im wrong but I seem to remember beta was mostly all high/full pops..... whats the down low from people who played last night? do the server fill up at night or what?

As you said, right now, is not the heaviest time of the day. Lots of people who received their email are still at work or school. The busy period will be at night and this is where you will get a better representation of the server population.

As they let more folks in they scale up the servers. That's also why you see server loads change so much. Part of the access has to do with guild size, server requests and demand. Some will lose out because of trying to balance the load as they ramp up.

It's truly a shame many people have never worked for a software company and experience product launches. If they had they wouldn't be as apt to be whiny brats.

Edited by Daeborn