FPS issues? this might help.

A_Plastik_Spoon

Where do you go to enable show hidden files? <pc noob> here

I have exactly the same problem as you have mentioned before.

Though, none of the described fixes helped for me. Maybe they do for you.

Under win 7 you can just hit "alt" in any folder then tools-> folder options -> view somewhere in the middle "show hidden files" in order to see the appdata folder.

Good luck!

The patch changed all my graphic settings, it still said the old ones when I check preferences but when I toggled them I got a completly different look. Turned out I had to max all out Bloom On shadow High etc to get the looks I had straight after patch.

So if the preference say something it might not actually be true.. so as I did change to something else->apply->change back->apply.

The patch changed all my graphic settings, it still said the old ones when I check preferences but when I toggled them I got a completly different look. Turned out I had to max all out Bloom On shadow High etc to get the looks I had straight after patch.

So if the preference say something it might not actually be true.. so as I did change to something else->apply->change back->apply.

^This worked for me.I just maxed out all the settings,then switched them all to lowest,then set them back to what i had them at originally.

Looks like its just an interface/visual glitch.