Your mission log is FULL!

Fodiddle

you should check the link that was given earlier in this thread. it said to use a code word and list each quest you want abandoned and they will apparently make it happen. as soon as I let my guys go tonight I am going to go home and try it.

I submitted my ticket before I saw that link. I listed each quest clearly, but didn't use a codeword (not knowing such a thing existed at the time). Hopefully since it was a clearly laid out request it will go through even without the code word. I don't want to submit multiple tickets for the same request.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never had that problem...i can not understand why you pick up all these missions and never finished them ..and dont tell me they all bugged

Once I completed class missions I left planet, and once class missions were green I only completed quests in the same area. As I left planet to follow class quest I would try to delete any outstanding quests. I'd guess about half I could delete and the other half I couldn't.

Something yes. And I didn't ask for the bug to be fixed immediately, my post was in response to someone asking if I'd made a bug report asking a CS to clear my quests since some people said that had worked for them. This is information for people interested in the response, not the trolls interested in trolling.

You had "Just got a canned response" and "As of now, they're all still there and I still can't abandon them." in your reply. Just sayin'.

Edited by Halinalle

Just saying what?

I submitted a ticket asking for my quests to be abandoned, I got the same canned response I've gotten to any other tickets, and I checked to be sure and my quests are still there and can't be abandoned.

I don't see how any of that has to do with expecting a bug to fixed immediately. Its pretty straightforward stuff.

Just saying what?

I submitted a ticket asking for my quests to be abandoned, I got the same canned response I've gotten to any other tickets, and I checked to be sure and my quests are still there and can't be abandoned.

I don't see how any of that has to do with expecting a bug to fixed immediately. Its pretty straightforward stuff.

just disregard that guy he is hell bent on arguing with us. good luck to you with getting it fixed.

Just saying what?

just to let you know those canned responses are sometimes just automated replies from the system showing they received your ticket before it is even forwarded to the actual people who cover the problems (which is why they ask for a keyword in the title so they can be directed easier) ... I've gotten them every time I submit a ticket but then later (if it was a solvable problem) received a real answer/had the problem fixed later once the ticket was sent to the appropriate team and then the problem is either solved or I got a personal response detailing how to fix it on my end

BW support isn't as bad as people like to make it out... they simply are not going to waste the time typing up personal responses to everyone who reports a KNOWN issue... it would be a monumental waste of time... but some people like to think they are so important as to warrant a personal response and dev face-time with every single minor problem they have even if it is a known issue and already been detailed on the forums

hell CS was even nice enough to restore some items for me after I sent them a Ticket explaining how I got drunk and accidentally deleted them...

Edited by Liquidacid

I don't have this issue.. But can't you go back and complete the quests and turn them in? Would take remove them from your quest log?

Actually, I have two that were incomplete bonus quests in an instanced zone. I finished the main quest in the instance, but not the bonus and I can not get back into the instance to complete the bonus quests. So no, I can't just go back and complete them.

Yes, the other ones I just went and finished no big deal BUT the game has a delete function for quests that you no longer want. It doesn't work the way it is supposed to. Why is this whining? It's called a bug. Reporting bugs helps improve the game. Expecting instant fixes is as ridiculous as complaining about people who report bugs.

Now if they would only cancel forum access as soon as you cancel your account and if they required an IQ test or more importantly a maturity test before being allowed to post this would be a much nicer place to visit.

Etter

Edited by Etter

That is the same problem I have with my 4 bonus quests stuck in my log .. I am unable to enter the area as there is a big ole Red Wall of Death blocking my path ..

I have tried to get back in with some peeps doing the same quest, But to be fair to them I let them know I am 20 levels above them And I will Rob them of any and all Exp they will get on the run thru. Most are kind and say they want the exp, and do not take me thru.

It is all good. So unless people just want to get the end exp reward and could care less for any exp from the mobs along the way I am sorta Borked till they honor the Patch notes that say IT IS FIXED .. when in fact it is NOT .. and Really fix it with actions not words.

You know a simple company short term fix ? ?? maybe they could UP THE QUEST log Quantity to 50 .. that way we would have enough room for all the stuck quests in the log ?

Would that be a hard thing to make happen ? ..

Just a thought here seeing how we have 30 pages of rants all about the ONE method that someone has to fix some of the quest that are not able to abandon but not for all of them.

So now we have put the ball back into BW's court where it belongs and ask them to please look at this possiblity of increasing the size of the Log. Temp hot fix.

That's concerning, its not only bonus missions that can't be deleted.

Not a bug in some cases. If you look at the patch notes from 1.1, the wording was "All Bonus Series missions and their required missions can now be abandoned." Yes they didn't implement that correctly yet, but what they didn't say was "all missions can now be abandoned."

They never intended to let you abandon Class Story missions and Planet Story missions (like The Thing That Czerka Found on Tat).

I submitted my ticket before I saw that link. I listed each quest clearly, but didn't use a codeword (not knowing such a thing existed at the time). Hopefully since it was a clearly laid out request it will go through even without the code word. I don't want to submit multiple tickets for the same request.

Couple days later, nothing.

..And you cannot delete all those wonderful missions you picked up along the way and are now grey.

The patch notes stated this was in and fixed. Guess what Doctors?..it's still not in.

Do you folks comprehend how crippling this to the player? Especially as you work your way to higher levels?

When is this going to be addressed?

Thx.

The reason why u cant abandon them is that there is no quest giver to get the quest back. You can get rid of them as long as you complete them up to a point where there is a quest giver.

• 1 year later...
Each patch gives us more weeklys but we still got same mission log cap as when game started. This is sad.

Another Monday, another necro.

Please do not necro threads. There is already a new thread in this forum stating that we only have 25 missions due to (database) "performance issues." Just post a link there back to this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.