This is the Best MMO I've played... But

Alohen

In Terms of how much I've enjoyed myself, This is the Best MMO I've ever played. Leveling from 1-50 and clearing end game on hard mode has been Brilliant.

Now the fanboys won't like me saying this but, I can see from this patch today, Bioware are starting to dig a grave for themselves. I love this game, I do not want it to fail, if they keep up how they are going It will bleed subscribers.

I've not even logged in, seeing the posts and hearing my guild mates and real life friends howling at me about some of the shocking things they've already seen is unbelievable.

Ilum PvP is now Ruined - Big mistake

Cooldown on Skills is now hard to see?

Still not fixed End Game Gear, like the Rakata Weapons thats such an easy fix...

I will play this game till I am bored, and that isnt a day too soon, I'm loving the game, but I just want Bioware to honestly start communicating with the playerbase about what they plan to do, to fix this catastrophe.

I mean come on... They can't be this blind?!

Haters feel free to flame me below.

I'm going to not read your post entirely and just dismiss it because you're just baiting people. Seriously, why finish your post with "FLAME ME IF YOU WANT K?".

Cause from what I've seen on the Forums is anyone who share's an opinion gets flamed for it, so I was just making sure the Flamers dont get as much fun out it, by knowing I welcome posts like yours

Best MMO? How about the most boring. This is a grind fest with voiceovers. The quests are as dull as they get as are the instances. Go from A to B and kill 20 mobs on the way. At least with WoW and other MMOs there was a sense of satisfaction, a sense of accomplishment, and so much more satisfaction in the gameplay itself. If the gameplay doesn't cut it and isn't satisfying, that is the death of any game, no matter how everything else is. A lot of players are unsatisfied with the gameplay because it's so very linear. As much as I love SW and hoped this would be stellar, if changes aren't made I doubt this will be around long.

Cause from what I've seen on the Forums is anyone who share's an opinion gets flamed for it, so I was just making sure the Flamers dont get as much fun out it, by knowing I welcome posts like yours

Fact and if you make them look stupid you get infractions,the forums are a joke imo. Btw i agree with the OP lvling is awesome but pvp is broked,fix please :D I wouldn't buy a house with only 3 walls done,but look you can enjoy the 3 walls you have!,we'll just put some fabric over the last one and you'll be ok... :)

Edited by Jimudthesecond

First and foremost Fanbois need to take a step back and evaluate themselves. We all just want this game to work and be better, so stop pretending like the product Bioware released is ANYWHERE close to a professional product even by mid-2000's standards.

Stop trying to hinder progress because you are afraid of 'bad words'.