MARAUDER ARMOR: Where can we find it ??

Tmbn

And where can we buy PVP Armor to Mara at level 40 ? I tried the Big guy PVP armor Vendor. He only sells Heavy armor and a Medium armor with antennas on their back. The Medium armor is obviously not for Mara and the stats are not for Mara.

just finnd a piece of gear that you really like and stick with it. I had this headgerar http://www.torhead.com/item/66HjrdN/prototype-force-sentinel-headgear for lv 35-50

our pvp armors at lv 20 and 40 are absolutely horible. Also i am sick an tired of bosses droping rifles and shields!!!! they should redefine the item rolling and the drops should be relevant to the class of the player"story owner".

guys i ll be very thankfull if someone could tell where i can find this http://db.darthhater.com/items/44960/xenotech_weaponmasters_headgear/

i am half, columi half rakata but i am willing to pay in orderto upgrade this hheadgear

Edited by darth_billy

And where can we buy PVP Armor to Mara at level 40 ? I tried the Big guy PVP armor Vendor. He only sells Heavy armor and a Medium armor with antennas on their back. The Medium armor is obviously not for Mara and the stats are not for Mara.

The stats are indeed for mara. What are you talking about? Level 40 pvp gear is pretty good for us.

I agree it looks like butt though. What is up with that metal butterfly on your back? They were going for some space samurai look and they failed hard.

Just give us black robes plz.

The stats are indeed for mara. What are you talking about? Level 40 pvp gear is pretty good for us.

I agree it looks like butt though. What is up with that metal butterfly on your back? They were going for some space samurai look and they failed hard.

Just give us black robes plz.

Seriously ?? We should wear the one with the double antenna on the back while Heavy have hooded ? Come on... Ill rather drop doing warzones then.

All of you are forgetting about the Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest that drops in Kaon Under Siege. It's an Artifact, fully moddable, HOOD UP robe in MEDIUM.

Go farm it already, geeze.

Not fully moddable yet since the armoring slot is locked in place. Also it's not the nicest shade of red. I was very excited when it dropped for me last night in KP. Then I put it on and immediately wished it was Black instead of light red. The matching boots dropped too and they also are not the nicest shade of red. Very disappointing considering that is the only version of that armor that is available to us.

The champion/battlemaster (or is it just BM?) vest has hood up. If you choose to wear a helm, it turns off the hood which is nice. Or, if you have one of the helm items that only cover the lower jar area (like Malgus's jaw thingy), the hood will be up with the helm piece. Looks pretty cool.

Not fully moddable yet since the armoring slot is locked in place. Also it's not the nicest shade of red. I was very excited when it dropped for me last night in KP. Then I put it on and immediately wished it was Black instead of light red. The matching boots dropped too and they also are not the nicest shade of red. Very disappointing considering that is the only version of that armor that is available to us.

While I won't argue that I wish it was black too, by the same token it's SOMETHING. I can visually block out the color so long as the form is what I want.

Also yeah, I didn't know about the armor slot until I saw someone who had one. But fear not, that'll be fixed in a couple more weeks.

While I won't argue that I wish it was black too, by the same token it's SOMETHING. I can visually block out the color so long as the form is what I want.

Also yeah, I didn't know about the armor slot until I saw someone who had one. But fear not, that'll be fixed in a couple more weeks.

You shouldn't have to block out the color though, we should have options.

That the only proper sith robe for Marauder is Level 50+ and is red, and we have no option for a hood up black robe in medium, and barely get a couple hood down robes is a joke.

AND HELLO DEVS,

CAN WE PLEAAAAASE GET A RESPONSE ON THE LACK OF DARK SIDE GEAR FOR MARAUDER?

Gonna be fixed in patch 1.2? 1.3? Come ON.....

I'd do anything to get my hands on the black hooded robe the marauder is wearing in the armor progression trailer !!!!!!!!!

Jedi Knights got them, why can't we ? :eek::(

Since Hue to Chest is back in 1.2., could we get any option to, at least, be able to turn some of the robes we have from red or purple to black ? They still wouldn't be hooded robes but at least they would be ROBES and wouldn't look like it's heavy armor...:confused:

The road to 50 when it came to armor was pathetic. I had to buy just about everything from the market. The only modable upgrades I got to replace the modable I had was from planet tokens. Which were just gloves and boots No good loot dropped for me once.

When I bought my gear it was 8 to 10 lvls in advance. Lvl 48 now and have yet to see a modable belt drop or on the market. All the belts are crafted lvl 49 belts. We all know there is no point in using what little gear you get from turning in quests. Up to early to mid twenties sure, but once you hit the 30 mark it's pointless.

The pvp vender helped some, but Killing boss after boss and getting good loot drops for every other class accept for what I am currently playing is silly. Also, the market for mara gear is horrid from lvl 1 to 40.

When I lvled my inquisitor to 50. I got plenty of good loot updates. Decent lightsabers upgrades modable armor etc. I didn't have to really consider looking at the stuff on the pvp vender. I have a jug also. Gear is not an issue with him either.

Also as someone mentioned it's from the Operation Karagga's Palace not the Flashpoint Kaon Under Siege. Our only option to get a hood up armour that isn't even a good colour shouldn't be from a raid. Especially when the Correllia commendation vendor has two black hood up heavy armour robes for sale when the video showed that it would be us wearing them.

Thankfully as a non tank loosing 100 AC means nothing to me and I can get away with wearing properly modded Black Talon Inquisitor's Robe even though it's a light armour. But the point is I shouldn't have to waer light armor just to get a mostly solid black hood up chest.

Edited by Strykerja

• 2 months later...
http://www.tor-loot.com/Loot/Class/Marauder

Here is the gear we can get from the Flashpoints.

For a long while I used the dread corsair elite set which is obtainable via the Taris heroics. It is a beautiful red with shades of black set.

Currently i am using the ancient ardent's blade set, obtainable via synthweaving and Voss commendations.

But honestly, Marauders have none good looking armour so far and worse, the gear seen in the video progression is NOT available.

We are trolled hard by Bioware, both gameplay and looks wise.

I'm wearing the Sith Duelling leathers, loots great.

There are now some parts of a set on the vendor, the others are not available in the game. They were in beta but bioware in their infinite wisdom decided to take that out, probably to sell it to us as something new in the future. See here for example http://www.torhead.com/item/50WOu7k/overlords-vest

I am currently wearing the black legacy armor with the cape just because it is black, a color surprisingly rare (read: near nonexistent) among sith.

Edited by Korevas

• 4 weeks later...