MARAUDER ARMOR: Where can we find it ??

Tmbn

As already noticed the Dark side Vendor and Vendors in general don't have medium armor dedicated to the Marauder. There seems like there are very few armors out there to be found for the Mara.

Myself have used the same Orange armor since Dromund Kaas to Tatooine. I am real real tired of wearing the same outfit, but I don't receive any new ones on missions and on drops that is better. I want to buy but is not possible! The drops seem all to be Heavy armor and Vendors only have Heavy Armor.

So, for those of you that have any clues/information on where its possible to get Marauder Armor, please post it here. I will summarize and put the information up here. Thanks!

Edited by Tmbn

Hoseman:

I do believe the flashpoint mandolorian raiders has some cool looking marauder drops. so when youre high enough try farming that place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hallucigenocide:

do heroics in tatooine and you'll have a complete set when ur done

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethern:

Here is the gear we can get from the Flashpoints:

http://www.tor-loot.com/Loot/Class/Marauder

dread corsair elite set which is obtainable via the Taris heroics

the ancient ardent's blade set, obtainable via synthweaving and Voss commendations

Yescek:

All of you are forgetting about the Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest that drops in Kaon Under Siege. It's an Artifact, fully moddable, HOOD UP robe in MEDIUM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Tmbn

Save your commendations, on most planets they do offer marauder armor under the equipment vendor, you wont like how it looks (at least for the majority of us marauders that agree) its pretty ugly.

if you're hoping for hood up robes, forget it doesn't exist without modding up some low level gear. I was pretty disapointed also.

Otherwise i do believe the flashpoint mandolorian raiders has some cool looking marauder drops. so when youre high enough try farming that place. its fun too :)

Try Juggernaughts they stole it :D

Yeah. :(

People say that some of the heavy armor was medium in beta. Seems like this is how it should be. We got really shafted.

NO armor at dark side for marauder? Are you kidding?

And I spent the whole game looking forward to that awesome look from the sith warrior progression video, which looks more like marauder than juggernaut, only to find out that it is HEAVY ARMOR. ;-;

Please, please give me something like the Entropic Assault level 40 pvp set as medium!

Save your commendations, on most planets they do offer marauder armor under the equipment vendor, you wont like how it looks (at least for the majority of us marauders that agree) its pretty ugly.

Yes. There are some armors, but what I've seen until now is that they are not dedicated Mara armour, just medium, and they are not that good as early drops. As you say, they don't look good.

So please fill inn if you have any good locations for good Armor drops to the Marauder.

http://www.tor-loot.com/Loot/Class/Marauder

Here is the gear we can get from the Flashpoints.

For a long while I used the dread corsair elite set which is obtainable via the Taris heroics. It is a beautiful red with shades of black set.

Currently i am using the ancient ardent's blade set, obtainable via synthweaving and Voss commendations.

But honestly, Marauders have none good looking armour so far and worse, the gear seen in the video progression is NOT available.

We are trolled hard by Bioware, both gameplay and looks wise.

• 2 weeks later...
the level 20 and level 40 pvp armor is godly. I had a jhard time replacing it, but it was an eyesore to look at.

I feel like the two orange chest/leg pieces at level 20 doesn't fit in with the rest of the Marauder level 20 set. The other pieces are like black/red and the chest legs are plain and white. I don't even-

Has BW said anything about the lack of Mara gear?

Not officially as far as I know. It should at least be known to them that players are not happy about the gear creativity in the game.

The real question is, will BW do something about it or will they just let it pass ? Hopefully they will listen to the gamers. The gear right now is very bad.

I dont see where the lack of gear everyone is talking about. Get your 20pvp, 40pvp then at lvl 50 get your champion pvp, Columi / Rakata from 8 man raids. There is the same amount of gear as any other class.

Not exactly. This is a problem for the Marauder. If you look at the Dark Side vendor we have no armor. Also a lot of vendors offers medium armor, but the specs and looks is for the other classes like agent with antenna on back. The ones that matches Mara is Heavy armor, and that is not used by Mara. A lot of the drops in-game that fits Mara is Heavy armor. We see very little hooded armor and armor that fits Mara in the game. BW gave us a look in videos and picture, but we don't see that in the game. It seems like something is missing.

Anyway, I would like for you to keep posting where to find good gear!

I dont see where the lack of gear everyone is talking about. Get your 20pvp, 40pvp then at lvl 50 get your champion pvp, Columi / Rakata from 8 man raids. There is the same amount of gear as any other class.

WOW, you think that PVP sets are the only armor in the game?

Have you been to the commendation vendors? Have you been to the GTN? LS/DS vendors? Crafting crew skills? Flashpoint drops? Operation drops?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Edited by miliways

Nice site. However, I'd love to see some pictures of that stuff.

Also, why are there so many more robe bottoms than leggings? :-/

Yes. Please posts link of the suits. I will put them up on the first post. Also, please tell us where to find the gear.

We do seem to be missing some armor, which is strange but there is definitely enough in the game to get through to 50 where gear really starts to open up more for every class, more so Marauder who do lack it a bit. I'd suggest actually getting custom/orange gear and just modding it up, it might cost a few credits and of course you can buy stuff from commendation modifications vendors (but we seem to be held back a bit even there), that way you don't need to be constantly changing gear, rather just upgrading your current gear. If you've got a level 50 character already, the costs of such upgrades off of the Galactic Trade Market isn't all that bad but availability of mods can be a small issue.

I have been working on a mara now lvl 40. Honestly I've had to buy my gear in advance because the game rewards very little to Marauders. Even on heroic runs, most drops seem targeted at inquisitors. Being that there was only one item that didn't drop on the three instances we did back to back that was for the jug in the group.

Also, as I have a lvl 50 assassin. I have seen more class loot drop for that toon as I made my way to 50. Even my seen more loot for my jug up to 30.

• 2 weeks later...
And where can we buy PVP Armor to Mara at level 40 ? I tried the Big guy PVP armor Vendor. He only sells Heavy armor and a Medium armor with antennas on their back. The Medium armor is obviously not for Mara and the stats are not for Mara.