Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ilum Changes AKA How to make a terrible situation even worse.

ReRuined

Already the problems are showing. Republic has 6 people in Ilum, Empire has 29. I'm on the Prophecy of the Five server, which supposedly has a high population.

We can't even get to mid to collect armaments since Bioware decided to make it announce whenever we even get close to mid.

Clearly Bioware didn't take into consideration the population imbalance.

Already the problems are showing. Republic has 6 people in Ilum, Empire has 29. I'm on the Prophecy of the Five server, which supposedly has a high population.

We can't even get to mid to collect armaments since Bioware decided to make it announce whenever we even get close to mid.

Clearly Bioware didn't take into consideration the population imbalance.

use the search...

You should be... your about the 5th thread stating the exact same thing... post in one of those.

I actually like the fact that the front page is flooded with new threads about how impossible it is for Republic to accomplish anything within the new system. Maybe it will get somebody's attention.

IMO, faction population imbalance is currently the #1 problem with this game.

Edited by vindianajones

I actually like the fact that the front page is flooded with new threads about how impossible it is for Republic to accomplish anything within the new system. Maybe it will get somebody's attention.

Yes, i agree completely, this will make it more obvious than ever.

Something needs to be done about because it's a huge problem.

I agree too.

Why couldn't the Devs see the obvious?

No Reps will ever get Ilum daily/weekly done. Eventually we'll all stop trying. Imps will advance in gears and valor ranks. Reps will face with both pop imbalance and gear imbalance.

I agree too.

Why couldn't the Devs see the obvious?

No Reps will ever get Ilum daily/weekly done. Eventually we'll all stop trying. Imps will advance in gears and valor ranks. Reps will face with both pop imbalance and gear imbalance.

Check out my thread and if you like the idea, then /sign it and try to get it to BW's attention.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=192806

Significant XP bonus to the underpopulated side for majorly imbalanced servers would be a good start.

Impossible to get anything done in Ilum today, the Sith have a 3 to 1 population imbalance in here. How am I supposed to get anything done with 15 Sith crushing me? I can take any of them 1v1, but not like this.

I'm not going to go out there just to get farmed by Battlemasters who have no life and are already geared

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.