Your dream star wars game.

Inyourfacebook

Battlefront 3: I would like the tactics to be more important though. Battlefront was a lot of run 'n gun, but if they could get tactics and vehicle warfare down like BattleFIELD 3, that game would be the ultimate. Also, for dogfighting in Battlefront 3, make it like Rogue Squadron. That was an amazing game.

My idea would be a game where there is no happy ending, not light side dark side, the ending will be bad, but in a good way.

What I mean by this is you play as a sith, trying to do what sith do, kill people, conquer worlds, etc. Instead of fighting against the bad guys you are the bad guys. The game would have a general end game battle and such, there's a main jedi trying to stop you, but you can choose which world to conquer first, but there's a little bit of a story in each, kinda KOTORish but a bit more strategical, like there may be all out your troops versus jedi troops, and strategy would help win the battle. But namely it would be story driven.

Sorry if I was horrible at describing it.

I want a game similar to KOTOR (deeper RPG elements imo, wasnt customizable enough for me) but action based. press a button, lightsaber swings, blaster swings.

Actually, scratch that. I want an isometric Diablo style Star Wars game. I want a game where i am mowing down enemies (like you do from 1-10 in this game) things standing up to 10-20 lightsaber swings just makes me think "Is this a lightsbaber?" Same for blasters.

I'd like to see BioWare do another Star Wars rpg that featured Force Unleashed like combat and a fully voiced player character.

It would be set thousands of years after the original trilogy and would take Star Wars in a whole new direction. There would still be Lightsabers, the Force, Blasters, Droids and the like but the technology would be heaps updated and streamlined. Ships would no longer have the old, rusted, wild west look but instead be more like Mass Effect. Holograms would be in colour. Planets like Tatooine and Hoth would be terraformed and would now be livable.

The Galaxy would be ruled over by an emotionless and uncaring Jedi Empire that enforces peace through extreme violence. These new Jedi would take emotionless to such an extreme that it would put Vulcan's to shame. In this Galaxy the Sith and the Dark Side have been wiped out and forgotten.

You would play as a yound Jedi Padawan who has broken the rules and started a relationship with someone (during character creation you would be given the choice between a couple different characters and you choose one for your character to have the relationship with). You are caught early in the game and sentenced to death. The Jedi unmercifully kill your lover in front of you but before they cut you down some Rebels attack the building where this execution is taking place and you manage to escape.

You then find yourself teamed up with the Rebels and eager for revenge against the Jedi Empire. In order to get your revenge though you must gain more power. You then embark on a quest to learn about the Dark Side and the Sith, who have lond been forgotten, and gain their power as your own.

While discovering this power you would be given the choice of going full evil dark side, a sort of good dark side where you use dark powers but you only embrace positive emotions and still have morals and ethics and stuff or to go light side similar to the light side Jedi shown in the films but to the Jedi Empire in this timeline is still considered dark.

You'd eventually use this power to help the rebels topple the Jedi Empire and gain your revenge. Along the way you'll gather companions (because it is a BioWare game) and you can possibly start a romance with one of those companions. If you do start a romance with a companion you'll have to go through a bunch of dialogue and maybe even a quest where you let go of your former lover who died at the hands of the Jedi.

Lots of comments here! This is where you see opinions really are like... lol! Id have to agree with quite a few of you! I too have a mean Starwars fetish! i hope for FANBOY title!!! Jedi Knight series.. Kotor... epic gameplay.... I miss being able to force jump freely but look at how much Ive been given in exchange! I can deal with it! I wasnt gonna go back to mmos but i couldnt resist when prerelease came! Im surely not disappointed yet! My favorites actually Bounty Hunter over Knight even! Taris was fantastic! If I saw some Sith punk and his buddy come and try to gank me my smile would reach new limits! Ive never asked! Is that even a thing we do or will see in this game? Or just warzones? Other than a couple little things which could come later Im playing the most freakish game Ive ever played! EPIC!!! Edited by Coldflo