Vette is a real wife (spoilers)

Sake

GG BioWare.

I listened to her bs, drove her around the galaxy, bought her gifts, hung out with her friends, and reconnected her to her dysfunctional family. Me, a Sith Lord, spared idk how many ppl just for her affections. Finally I pop the question, to which she agrees. I even allow a twi'lek ceremony.

She whips out the shock collar and we get busy. I'm ready to be happy Sith.

fast forward 1 week.

we don't talk anymore. I've gotten 3 emails from her.

I'm thinking about about seducing Jasea just to see if I can get a reaction out of Vette.

They'll add more conversation/romance content with patches and such, just doesn't make any sense for them not to. Otherwise your gonna have companions that never talk with you anymore, which would be awkward. And congratz, I did the same thing only thing is wish they showed the marriage ceremony. :p Edited by Wolfninjajedi

GG BioWare.

I listened to her bs, drove her around the galaxy, bought her gifts, hung out with her friends, and reconnected her to her dysfunctional family. Me, a Sith Lord, spared idk how many ppl just for her affections. Finally I pop the question, to which she agrees. I even allow a twi'lek ceremony.

fast forward 1 week.

I'm thinking about about seducing Jasea just to see if I can get a reaction out of Vette.

I guess she got bored with you and your marriage is doomed :p

I think that maybe they could add some sort of interaction with companions like in sims3. Imagin an MMO with about 1/3 of the interactions of the sims 3. The player base would explode.

I think that maybe they could add some sort of interaction with companions like in sims3. Imagin an MMO with about 1/3 of the interactions of the sims 3. The player base would explode.

Your companions are not that important for interaction, try instead going on a roleplay server and look how roleplayers do it. Why bother with fixed conversations and such when an unlimited interaction world is open for those who want it?

GG BioWare.

fast forward 1 week.

Pretty sure I dated that chick IRL.

• 2 weeks later...
GG BioWare.

fast forward 1 week.

Sounds like my marriage...

I guess that's why Mass Effect 2 had those goofy silent interactions in Shep's quarters once the romance was complete.

Haha those were so dumb...Shep and Miranda sitting there staring at each other like mannequins...yes, the flames of love are consuming, I tell ya...

GG BioWare.

fast forward 1 week.

Don't worry, friend-o. Married Risha and she's the same way. Doesn't say a word unless I flirt with another gal. Agree with those who're saying BW will release more content later...I've even heard it said that they're wanting this to be the first MMO where you can divorce the companion.