Juggernaut attacks not usable in pvp

texercist

Savage kick doesnt work.

Pommel Strike doesnt work.

Force push doesnt always work.

In warzones where players are popping me for 1600-2400 damage, itd be nice to be able to use all of the juggernauts' attacks to fight back.

Those attacks arent usable against pvp outside of warzones either.

Pommel Strike read the description- Only works on Stronger and weaker mobs (PVE... does not work PVP) that are incapacitated.

Force Push doesn't always work: if the bar below their health bar has any white in it whats-over they have full-resolve and they are immune to all CC/knockbacks etc...

Not sure what Savage Kick does: I'd have to look it up

I have fought many a good Juggers in PvP warzones and on Ilum.

Force Push is definitely working, if not OP. (Any knock back with a knock to the ground is at this point)

I also have a guardian and have leveled Juggers/Guardians to well over 40 multiple times in beta. They worked fine.

Pommel Strike read the description- Only works on Stronger and weaker mobs (PVE... does not work PVP) that are incapacitated.

Force Push doesn't always work: if the bar below their health bar has any white in it whats-over they have full-resolve and they are immune to all CC/knockbacks etc...

Not sure what Savage Kick does: I'd have to look it up

Wrong.

"Only usable against incapacitated targets."

Incapacitate is what Force choke and Force charge and Backhand do. But the follow up attacks DONT work.