Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Battlemaster's not being able to buy Battlemaster bags = FAIL

warkat

Rank 68 and have the same expertise as 2 people in this voidstar run that are rank 36 valor cool system you got. You give out champion rank 50 gear to people who aren't even centurion rank but you gate us battlemaster-warheros who can't even buy are ranks bags....what kinda trash is this seriously your going to give us 3 commendations per bag we only get 2 a day so ya maybe in 4 months i can buy 1 piece of battlemaster gear.....Are you trying to lose subs or what its no wonder you don't have anyone talk with the PvP community on these forums because you can't even begin to explain the reasoning behind your PvP reward system which is FAIL. Edited by warkat

Are the number of comms and the cost of gear actually what you state or are you just making **** up? If it really is 3comms per bag and you need 50 or so for a piece this new system is no better than the existing one. Everyone with BMer already will be pissings themselves at all the new 60's grinding for months to get to their gear level.

still i would and like everyother battlemaster-warhero would like to at the very least be able to buy the damn bag are rank is not champion crap we already have. As of now the higher rank people i know have either went 2 routes back to WoW / fps game or rerolled an alt since they log in do the dailey in 1 hr and there done for the day because they can't buy any battlemaster bags...

It's an asinine system... RNG for gear to begin with, really? It's a stop gap system at best to keep people playing. I have being 32 valor with 2 pieces of champ gear and see a level 21 with 5. OH YEA, reward the lazy people. How *** backward thinking is that. Hey BW, I have an idea, won't don't you reward the people who play your game the most?

Thanks for making my PVP experience not so enjoyable.

Makes you wanna quit.

As of now the higher rank people i know have either went 2 routes back to WoW / fps game or rerolled an alt since they log in do the dailey in 1 hr and there done for the day because they can't buy any battlemaster bags...

As opposed to being able to buy the bags, logging in for a few days to get their full set and then being done?

If you're only PvPing for the gear, then you're doing it wrong.

still i would and like everyother battlemaster-warhero would like to at the very least be able to buy the damn bag are rank is not champion crap we already have. As of now the higher rank people i know have either went 2 routes back to WoW / fps game or rerolled an alt since they log in do the dailey in 1 hr and there done for the day because they can't buy any battlemaster bags...

start beeing social and do somethign with friends? flashpoints, pve content, ilum and do a gank squad? have fun? be in a community?

As opposed to being able to buy the bags, logging in for a few days to get their full set and then being done?

If you're only PvPing for the gear, then you're doing it wrong.

you have to deal with RnG bag system and the main hand alone is going to be 80-90 bm commendations alone...ya a few days:rolleyes:

start beeing social and do somethign with friends? flashpoints, pve content, ilum and do a gank squad? have fun? be in a community?

If i wanted to do PvE it wouldn't be in this game.and you brought up illum lawl. have u even been there yet or still stuck in the 30's.

You give out champion rank 50 gear to people who aren't even centurion rank but you gate us battlemaster-warheros who can't even buy are ranks bags....

Lol warheroes. More like people who plays too much. Ever played WoW? It's the same there with arena points. A max amount per week. You don't get rewarded for waving good bye to your social life (if you ever had one).

Lol warheroes. More like people who plays too much. Ever played WoW? It's the same there with arena points. A max amount per week. You don't get rewarded for waving good bye to your social life (if you ever had one).

Yeah, at this point if I ever saw a war hero, I (or anyone else) wouldn't feel anything else but concern for that guy's well being.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.