Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Someone list the classes that can attain the 15K one hit damage I keep hearing about?

Chiricahua

Operative has to be behind a target and in stealth to do maybe ~20% more than a Juggernaut/Guardian can do and I have never seen a 15k crit, that's just absurd.

Yeah, never seen a 15k crit either. I don't think it's possible even with 400 biochem and all the stim and power-up stacking.

the only people in game right now that can live thru a battlemaster 600+ expertise biochem operatives opener are tanks and even then the tank will be around 30% hp.

Are you serious? What do they open up with that attains such high damage. I've got an operative that I don't play, but stalled it do to the nerf calls.

Are you serious? What do they open up with that attains such high damage. I've got an operative that I don't play, but stalled it do to the nerf calls.

Ive seen hidden strike crit for 9.8k with adrenal, expertise consumable and power up in addition to bloodthirst and relics AND battlemaster gear. I believe that to be the highest single hit dmg recorded.

That being said, this isnt factoring in the first tick of acid blade and the following dot dmg, it would be close to 14-15k but I dont believe over 10k is possible.

People do things like double red buff, biochem + relic then hidden strike > vanish > hidden strike > backstab.

Also: Just did a crit/surge relic > hidden strike > backstab > vanish > hidden strike, got no crits and felt like a total winnaaaarr....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.