Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

BW put a stop to this.

Henu

Pleae put a stop to the dumb people posting in this forum complaining about OP classes!

i dont think some people what role a DPS, healer or tanks role is..

Im loving your game atm, the WZ's are really fun and sure they are a few bugs in there but im sure you will work them out in time. Keep up the good work and dont listen to these people making dumb/raging post coz they got own in aWZ coz they dont know how to play there class.

GJ BW keep up the good work.

Pleae put a stop to the dumb people posting in this forum complaining about OP classes!

Im loving your game atm, the WZ's are really fun and sure they are a few bugs in there but im sure you will work them out in time. Keep up the good work and dont listen to these people making dumb/raging post coz they got own in aWZ coz they dont know how to play there class.

complaining about people complaining.......

Couldn't agree more. People cry about such stupid things sometimes and don't try to find a solution themselves they just complain.

I'm an Assassin btw. Also loving the game. But I hope to see vast improvements in PvP.

Yes, stop people from being upset trying to draw attention to problems for BW to balance to make the game more enjoyable before they quit. Ignore the masses, and make the game happy for the 200k ppl that have the same mindset. When there's smoke, there's fire, and in this case, there's a forest fire with zero response from the developer. It's a frustrating experience, especially in this day and age when we're used to communication from the developers.

complaining about people complaining.......

Oh for sure, i mean how often do you see people here talking about how much they love the game, not many. They are in the game now enjoying it up, they are owning people that dont take the time to learn their class.

The WZ's are fun and sure you get a bad group every now and they but if people are getting frustrated then they need to take a break and calm down.

You've got to keep in mind that many of those people complaining are getting pummeled by super geared level 50's. In their mind if they get zapped by a sith soceror, or an operative they must be over powered.

If you take away someone's the right to speak, you take away your right to hear. Even if the idea is bad, you are still able to reject it. And so is BioWare. :)

I doubt they're going to nerf operatives unless they changed something else to really compensate for the lost staple.

Edited by Knifewrench

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.