Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So let me sum up pvp so far

Chiricahua

No brackets, we'll get that any day, but don't hold your breath. A gear system that is broken. Mirrored classes are almost mirrors, but like horse shoes, it's close enough. Open world pvp is a joke. Flashpoints are too easy. Hacks and exploits are well documented, but they are on top of it. Farming kills might be unsportsmanlike (huttball for example), but it is not only legal, but encouraged by the failed pvp system.

Am I missing something?

I'd like to say some classes are over powered, but even battlemaster geared level 50 feather dusters are over powered in this game. How can you really tell with the expertise and adrenals.

No brackets, we'll get that any day, but don't hold your breath. A gear system that is broken. Mirrored classes are almost mirrors, but like horse shoes, it's close enough. Open world pvp is a joke. Flashpoints are too easy. Hacks and exploits are well documented, but they are on top of it. Farming kills might be unsportsmanlike (huttball for example), but it is not only legal, but encouraged by the failed pvp system.

Am I missing something?

I'd like to say some classes are over powered, but even battlemaster geared level 50 feather dusters are over powered in this game. How can you really tell with the expertise and adrenals.

The game is 4 weeks old.

Am I missing something?

is this your first time playing a mmo at release?

Yesterday somebody took the time to explain to me how to best get PvP gear.

24 hours later I'm decked out with 5 epics, two of which belong to some sort of PvP Set.

Yep, seems broken to me (not being cynical here).

Also, sup with all these different badges. It's hardly an intuitive system. Even WoW abandoned it years ago.

Ah yes, SWTOR was feature-locked in 2008, I forgot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.