Hey Guys: I'm a Jedi Sentinel and I just Kicked your Tracer Missile.

McVade

What's up now?

In all seriousness, it's hilarious to see the average Mercenary response to this. It usually involves back pedaling for 3 seconds before pushing basic attack.

Just thought I'd share.

Edited by McVade

What's up now?

In all seriousness, it's hilarious to see the average Mercenary response to this. It usually involves back pedaling for 3 seconds before pushing basic attack.

Just thought I'd share.

This is more of something that concerns all average players. When you hit them with the unexpected, they panic momentarily, which just exacerbates the issue for them.

Kind of like when I do anything that doesn't involve bending over. It pretty much ****s the other guys day up.

Edited by Xesorla

What's up now?

Just thought I'd share.

LUL?

average players dont have anyhing besides tracer, hsm, railshot, and basic even keybound

soooo, they literally have no other attacks one interrupted.

LUL?

average players dont have anyhing besides tracer, hsm, railshot, and basic even keybound

soooo, they literally have no other attacks one interrupted.

anyone without unload on their bar is far below average imo :)

anyone without unload on their bar is far below average imo :)

well obvious exaggeration

but when you throw it in at he start you dont have time for it to proc the extra damage and possibly not even be back for the mid rotation hit.

but it is better than running away

probably what i would lead with in that situation

well obvious exaggeration

but when you throw it in at he start you dont have time for it to proc the extra damage and possibly not even be back for the mid rotation hit.

but it is better than running away

probably what i would lead with in that situation

meh, it is heat neutral so a free opener, and if your crit is high enough almost garunteed having it back mid rotation, i like it as an opener, which is probably why you posted that lol :)

Hi, im a pyrotech and i kite you for days with just rapid shots while you burn to death with dots and theres nothing you can do.

QFT

I am the 1 percent, I am the pyrotech

That should be our motto lmao