Finally getting *WORRIED* About SWTOR.

Grumzz

Unless you work with or know one of the staff of the game we have no idea what they are saying.

Do you work with or know the staff? Do you know what they're saying? Or are we just supposed to give them the benefit of the doubt?

You're defending their actions because we can't possibly know what's behind them. Which, of course, is counter-intuitive to your own argument; how are we supposed to defend their actions if we don't know the reasoning behind them?

That's what I mean by you and your defense being included.

All clear?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are telling me what I know and do not know?... Okay then.

Yes, you have obviously not launched an MMO before.

And I was there for the launch of WoW and SWG - (not the others) But still..

Bull. If you were you wouldn't be saying what you said. Those were both Clusters at launch. SWG had no content to speak of and exploits galore, and if memory serves it too had a roll back.

This is a NEW game, not WoW 7 years ago, not SWG forever ago...

So? That's not an argument, try again.

Although, I know ALL no matter when or where ALL games WILL have problems, (MMO) But still, there are quite a lot of glitches / bugs take into consideration all the SMALL bugs.. i'm not just talking game breaking oh noessssss bugs.. i'm talking all the small just "are you serious, these are STILL here"

and the bugs that were in beta for MONTHSSSSSSSS And were NOT FIXED?!?! WHAT!??!..

Oh, and the fact that they had the High-Res Textures in beta, but not on live? Oh, and here, a small bug example... IN THE B E T A "follow" worked, It worked extremely well.. Now after 10 seconds it breaks and does not work on live? GG.

You are more than welcome not to give the game time to mature. I honestly don't care.

Edited by Daeborn

I just wish they'd focus on fixing the various bugs, and adding in basic features like the ability to find Flashpoint groups without traveling (slowly) from planet to planet spamming general chat.

Adding new end game content doesn't seem like a good priority when there is so much else that needs to be fixed.

You have no idea what "a lot" is. In other words you're completely devoid of any comparison. I launched WoW, EQ2, SWG, LoTRO (Good launch btw), Rift and a half dozen other MMOs. TOR is not nearly close to the list of bad launches or buggy games a month after. EQ2 had major roll backs on servers where people lost levels, WoW had days where the servers were down and weeks where the game was unplayable at times.

Both games survived and thrived. TOR will too.

There is some differences between those MMOs and SW:TOR :

Maybe these things will come in handy when thinking of SW:TOR's future.

Greetings, everyone!

We know that everyone is eager to see the new patch content. As Amber Green posted, the patch has been rescheduled for January 18th:

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Wednesday, January 18th, 2012

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) to 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET)

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

We will be closing this thread now. We encourage you to continue the conversation in the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=187068

Thank you for your cooperation!

Edited by Parali