Canceled

gleys

Poor frame rates are just unbearable and unfortunate, game seems like it would be fun if it ran well..

Minimum system specs are listed, but you should be well above those if you do not want to have to set all settings to low and turn shadows off.

Edited by Freeball

lol love the ignorant replies^^ funny how i can play every other recent title like witcher 2 , skyrim , whatever without a problem. but swtor manages to get me down to 14 fps in civil war? haha yeah bad game is bad.

doesnt matter , would cancel even without lag. fail game is fail? enjoy your dialogue guys.

Time to upgrade then.

I have never gone below 60 fps anywhere in this game. But my PC was just built a few months ago.

It's clear that FPS complaints are a result of hardware compatibility issues with the game, and have nothing to do with quality or age of components. Thought the thousands of FPS problem posts from people with high end rigs cleared that up pretty well :rolleyes:

It's great that you're not having issues, but you likely just happen to have a similar rig to one of many that they debugged game on...

lol love the ignorant replies^^ funny how i can play every other recent title like witcher 2 , skyrim , whatever without a problem. but swtor manages to get me down to 14 fps in civil war? haha yeah bad game is bad.

doesnt matter , would cancel even without lag. fail game is fail? enjoy your dialogue guys.

It's your computer, obviously. Not the coding, not their development team, it's your computer. Skyrim runs EASILY on a computer from 1962!

*Cough*

Time to upgrade then.

I have never gone below 60 fps anywhere in this game. But my PC was just built a few months ago.

Unlikely.

Turn on framerate counter (CTRL + SHIFT + F) and post your screenshots from fleet and from warzones.

It's clear that FPS complaints are a result of hardware compatibility issues with the game, and have nothing to do with quality or age of components. Thought the thousands of FPS problem posts from people with high end rigs cleared that up pretty well :rolleyes:

It's great that you're not having issues, but you likely just happen to have a similar rig to one of many that they debugged game on...

Wrong. Just a few people posting thousands of times. :rolleyes:

Kind of like you :)

Minimum system specs are listed, but you should be well above those if you do not want to have to set all settings to low and turn shadows off.

Actually I have a 6 month old laptop with dual 580ms, 16 gigs of ram and an i7 proccessor that won't go over 25 frames per second myself. I however am not cancelling because I also have a desktop that will run the game fine. There is an issue with the game though.

its your crappy PC, i just built a new one , 15 3.30 ghrz 2000k sandy bridge, 8 gigs 2100 ddr3 ram, 560 gtx and i never get below 60 fps ANYWHERE and out questing i get over 100 FPS , and on the fleet with 300 ppl in there i get like 40 fps so no problem here.. oh and everything on hi including shadows

Ya know what's funny? I was having dinner with the Devs last year and they pointed out the reason the game is taking so long to release is because some dude named gleys wants to play and they need to bump everything up to make sure his computer can't run it.

I thought it was just a funny aside till I saw this thread and I just got done bursting out laughing. I was crying because iw as laughing so hard. I had no idea the culmination of the last 6 months of development was just so the OP couldn't play. Amazing!