Paid Faction Change: Will This Be Added?

Leonique

I believe that a Faction Change service would solve the current server imbalance issues. Sith to Republic should be free or have a discount and Republic to Sith stay normal price. The class quest should be reset to lvl 1 if you decide to change factions and gear be converted to its counterpart. A solution for changes such as sniper to gunslinger would be to give equivalent mods of ur current weapon so that you may mod out a new weapon i.e Pistol. This would be a very nice feature to add and is also profitable to the company.

• 1 month later...

The logistics seem way harder than it was in WoW, and I know they struggled getting that implemented for awhile. And what happens if you're BH/Trooper or Smuggler/Agent? All of your gear just became completely useless, and you can't even use your weapon.

What about your companions? What about the story quests if you're not capped?

The logistics seem way harder than it was in WoW, and I know they struggled getting that implemented for awhile. And what happens if you're BH/Trooper or Smuggler/Agent? All of your gear just became completely useless, and you can't even use your weapon.

What about your companions? What about the story quests if you're not capped?

They just switch the gear to equivalent on other side, just as they did with mounts etc on WoW. What comes about lore etc, most dont give rats *** about it atleast if on the ther hand is balancing population,moving to play on your friends server or faction.

The thing is, the wow factions are mirrored decently well, and share a lot of stuff. whereas in ToR, the two factions are much more different. class quests don't line up perfectly with each other either. If they add it, I think it would be something like, you start at the beginning of what class chapter you're on, all companions have 0 affection, and gear is just sol, you would have to buy or quest new aim/cunning gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.