I want toilet paper with portrait of random bags author

Pashgan

4 empty bags yesterday, 4 empty bags today, about 30 bags with tokens and duplicates during previous week. I can't remember last week when I got anything new from the damn bags while missing 5 items of the suit.

Seriously - could be nice to know this "***** of the year" who forcing me to hate PvP, Bioware - and LucasArts for their choice of Biofail as developer. So other companies could avoid to hire him/her to prevent financial losses from cancelled accounts.

P.S. And my toon gained just 2 levels of valor during a week because all I do in warzones after level 50 is leaving until I see certain win - to finish those bugged "win 3/9 warzones" grinds - instead of actual fighting. Because fighting for empty bags is stupid.

Edited by Pashgan

There are pros and cons to the system....

On one hand, it's exciting to open a bag, not knowing what you'll get.

When you hit the jackpot, it's a euphoric feeling.

On the other hand, when you hit a streak of bad luck and get nothing, it's deflating.

I have 4 champion relics so far and no indication that I'll stop getting them. Pretty sad that 60% of the champion items I've gotten have been duplicates.

2 boots

2 gloves

4 relics (which I'm not using because as a sentinel I have too much to press already)

2 weapons : here I was amazingly lucky. But I happen to be a 400 artificer so it's also a bummer that my hilts/crystals that I worked so hard to be able to make are useless now.

I've opened so many bags that I've additionally purchased every centurion item that I want too.

I'm valor L54 closing in on 55 with pretty much no expectation of getting better gear until 60. Which at the rate valor ranks scale could be a loooooong time.

Although it's all just a speck of time compared to hitting the high ranks in LotRO. ;)

Makes this game's grind look like a walk to the mailbox.

There are pros and cons to the system....

On one hand, it's exciting to open a bag, not knowing what you'll get.

When you hit the jackpot, it's a euphoric feeling.

On the other hand, when you hit a streak of bad luck and get nothing, it's deflating.

This pretty much sums it up. When I started getting the bags the first dozen or so didn't contain any gear, then I got a lucky streak where about every second bag contained gear. Now I've had no gear again from the last 2 dozen or so bags.

Edited by byteresistor

*Bump*

I'd really really like some toilet paper with a portrait of the RNG authors face printed on it.

I scored 2 implants in two consecutive bags. Since, I have had nothing but implants from the last 15 bags, I would say that I really want to shove these implants in the RNG authors A**, but my French is lacking somewhat.

Empty???

Can you have empty bags (yeah sorry... I am not 50 yet). That would be crazy.

He means he is just getting Centurion commendations.

Due to the luck factor of it you could open the first couple bags and get a full set of Champion gear or you could open several and jut get commendations meaning you only get Centurion sets as a reward in the long run.

Edited by Highfives

4 empty bags yesterday, 4 empty bags today, about 30 bags with tokens and duplicates during previous week. I can't remember last week when I got anything new from the damn bags while missing 5 items of the suit.

Seriously - could be nice to know this "***** of the year" who forcing me to hate PvP, Bioware - and LucasArts for their choice of Biofail as developer. So other companies could avoid to hire him/her to prevent financial losses from cancelled accounts.

P.S. And my toon gained just 2 levels of valor during a week because all I do in warzones after level 50 is leaving until I see certain win - to finish those bugged "win 3/9 warzones" grinds - instead of actual fighting. Because fighting for empty bags is stupid.

If they just gave you 3 commendations for the dailys, without the chance to get a full piece, you wouldn't QQ

just saying...

Well at least it's not as frustrating as trying to get a new scematics from RE. I broke 35 blue helms in a row (that took loads of credits and time to craft) just to get extra 50 armor, useless 42 accuracy and lousy 42 power. It's absolutely not worth the effort. But when I RE gear I no longer need I get new scematics very often, sometimes several times in a row :|

They could at least make some kind of progression like increased chance to get something on every fail.

Edited by kudesnik

22 champion bags since i started pvp'ing at 50.. valor rank 26.

1 champion item(headgear)

Thank you RNG... i'll tell my bank to RNG an amount between 1 and 15 euro for my monthly subscription.

Sounds fair RIGHT?!

22 champion bags since i started pvp'ing at 50.. valor rank 26.

1 champion item(headgear)

Thank you RNG... i'll tell my bank to RNG an amount between 1 and 15 euro for my monthly subscription.

Sounds fair RIGHT?!

Ive opened 16 bags so far and gotten 2 implant and one legs so it isnt too bad. Ive also been able to buy one chest centurion piece.

You guys must be really unlucky. I'm valor 28ish, opened maybe 20 bags and have gotten:

1 Earpiece

2 Implants

1 Gloves

1 Boots

1 Off-hand

1 Weapon

And enough commendations to buy the Centurion Belt and Waist.

Well that's the problem - two players spend same effort. One get whole bunch of rewards, the other get very little (if any at all). Pseudo-random mechanic was never fair to players, I don't get why devs keep utilizing it <_<