Operative Epic Fail!

madape

Oh look. Madape got destroyed again.

I guess the keyboard turnings and slow reactions aren't working out so well :(

You realize sometimes it's simply skills that don't work? I've been pressing skills multiple times on my Sentinel just so they go off after fifth try... kind of gamebreaking when you're facing an Operative performing his out of stealth dance and you need to react fast.

Shees.. I have pvped from level 10. I have been faceplanted form stealth for 4 seconds, hit like a truck till my hp was down to 1/2 or 1/3 and then I turned around, stunned them and ran to my group. you know what? they didn't follow. i didn't die... guess why? Cause it only works 1 time vs a lonely target!! Saved others the same way. He hits them I stun him, then the target gets up and the OP has to vanish or die trying....

Honestly, learn2 play... And please don't come back with crap like "oh you need a group, that's no excuse" yes it is.... no game is balanced around 1v1 situations, that would be retarded - why give aoe then?

Easy answer - stun and run or slow them and go at them from range. OPs aren't ranged despite the fact they use rifles.

The only OP thing is buff stacking.....

Hi, I'm a level 50 sniper. I get pound into mush if I'm caught by an operative/scoundrel. I am not geared (expertise is below 100), if I get ambushed by a geared one I'll drop before I can use my escape+cc, if I'm against a similarly geared one I'll die on the run. I'm especially vulnerable (and thus a juicy target) since I have to stay on the sidelines of the main fight (so I don't get slaughtered by melee or collateral AoE) and I need to be stationary to exact my DPS (both of these make me a prime target for a stealth assasin). I've had games where I was repeatedly/specifically targetted by operatives/scoundrels because I was such an easy kill for them.

I don't mind.

You guys are doing your job.

If we didn't have you, I would sit on the edge of the battle all day and never die (who's going to engage me, that melee with huge "FLASH THEN LEGSHOT ME PLEASE" letters over his head who is already busy being pounded on by my guys?). I can actually see a point where enough of a gear difference makes surviving the initial blast easy and thus removes a lot of the threat from operatives/scoundrels (not necessarily within the limits of the current game).