Perfection

Docsis

Many, if not most, of the people on these forums, expect perfection. They will ALWAYS be disappointed, as there is no such thing (except Jesus, but that is a different topic). Expecting perfection in anything man-made is unreasonable. I am so thankful that I learned this at a young age. I am able to enjoy things even tho they aren't perfect. That "other game" is far from perfect even after 8 years, so how in the world do people expect this one to be after only a month? It must be horrible to never be able to enjoy things that aren't perfect... But since many in these forums think they ARE perfect, I guess they can keep complaining that this game ( or ANY game) isn't up to their expectations. I am glad I bought the game, and will resub.

My prediction: I will be flamed, and this thread will be closed. That's OK, I am a man, and can take it.

NO.

You don't get it. There is a difference between what is acceptable for a 2012 AAA MMORPG release and perfection. This game doesn't even meet up to the standards for most MMORPG's already had in 2011, so how do you expect us to not be pissed off?

wow.. it only took a few seconds for one of my predictions to come true. awesome. you guys are like roaches. So predictable.

We're predictable because your thread was predictable.

You posted some nonsense about perfection, and FYI Jesus was not perfect.

Sure this game is not perfect, but it's definitely not at a level of being acceptable either.

Many, if not most, of the people on these forums, expect perfection.

no they dont.

They know that all games have some bugs and that mmo content comes over time.

What they do expect is for games to lauch with the graphical options they were advertised as having, without massive green lazer graphical bugs, without crippling ability delays and with "mirror" classes being mirrors. And with bugs identififed in beta being fixed for launch.

I dont think thats unreasonable to be honest. I think accepting anything less sends a bad signal to developers that players will pay for mediocre games and is contributing to the decline in innovation and creativity in the games industry.

and if you like the game, you are a fanboi. Can't you come up with something better than that, instead of just regurgitating the same ol' response over and over? Hurry and tell me before this is closed.

It's now obvious what your intent was, to be a troll.

You posted something nobody agrees with so now you grief and troll to try to get us to retaliate. Well played, well played.

and if you like the game, you are a fanboi. Can't you come up with something better than that, instead of just regurgitating the same ol' response over and over? Hurry and tell me before this is closed.

can you not read, we have come up with better ones.....l2 not just ignore the posts you cant answer.

Many, if not most, of the people on these forums, expect perfection. They will ALWAYS be disappointed, as there is no such thing (except Jesus, but that is a different topic). Expecting perfection in anything man-made is unreasonable. I am so thankful that I learned this at a young age. I am able to enjoy things even tho they aren't perfect. That "other game" is far from perfect even after 8 years, so how in the world do people expect this one to be after only a month? It must be horrible to never be able to enjoy things that aren't perfect... But since many in these forums think they ARE perfect, I guess they can keep complaining that this game ( or ANY game) isn't up to their expectations. I am glad I bought the game, and will resub.

My prediction: I will be flamed, and this thread will be closed. That's OK, I am a man, and can take it.

I still fail to fathom the reasoning behind these posts.

Bioware closes them.

You convince no one of nothing.

No one cares about your opinion unless they agree with it.

They always turn into flames.

Basically, how are you any better than the trolls? Because you support the game rather than dislike it?

I didn't expect it to be perfect after one month. I also didn't expect perfection after a huge budge and 3 years development.

What I did expect was a game that had basic features, a combat system that worked and presented something new rather than just another clone with some cut scenes that get horribly boring after you see them the first time.

No u.

Am I doing this right?

ok ok i was just lying...

we know the people playing are enjoying the game, otherwise why would they be playing. good for them, however that doesn't solve the fact that there is still a large group of people dissapointed with the game.