Another non win

Yevad

Getting sick of winning warzones only to find that i havent won on my daily. Pretty simple fix ffs. How about instead of fixing emotes you fix things that are relevent to most players.

Just had my second non credit win in a row. Been 2/3 for 5 hours. Anyone know if this fixed on test server?

Edited by Rhazesx

Getting sick of winning warzones only to find that i havent won on my daily. Pretty simple fix ffs. How about instead of fixing emotes you fix things that are relevent to most players.

if is was pretty simple fix fffs. dont you think they would have.

it doesnt happen all the time, it doesnt happen to everyone at the same time. some ppl it never happens to.

now knowing all that my guess is that it's not that easy to find what it making it happen in 1000s of lines of code.

tryed and true....it'll be in when they fix it

Oh sorry, "locked" the thread so it'd get buried pages back. Sorry to upset the fan boy.

define fan boy for me would you..

deleted and locked are 2 different things.

defending your self being wrong by trying to insult me by the miss use of fan boy makes what you say void.

Edited by tindin

Bioware deleted my post about this. They don't take too kindly to criticism or bringing up flaws with the game. (However many there are)

I tip my virtual hat to Bioware for not banning you after usage of "asses" towards them. Sure thing they aren't too bright but no-brightes want to eat too and as long as you pay for their activities they will be perfectly fine while you pay for their buggy product to waste your precious life on those empty champion bags.

P.S. Really, Bioware, what kind of developers did you hire if most motivated players - like me - prefer to curse them on forums hours after hours instead of playing their product?! This is really poor crew casting and project management.

Edited by Pashgan

I tip my virtual hat to Bioware for not banning you after usage of "asses" towards them. Sure thing they aren't too bright but no-brightes want to eat too and as long as you pay for their activities they will be perfectly fine while you pay for their buggy product to waste your precious life on those empty champion bags.

P.S. Really, Bioware, what kind of developers did you hire if most motivated players prefer to curse them on forums hours after hours instead of playing their product?!

Really? You find that word particularly offensive? I'll put it in *'s for you next time so your eyes don't bleed.

define fan boy for me would you..

deleted and locked are 2 different things.

defending your self being wrong by trying to insult me by the miss use of fan boy makes what you say void.

You're trolling me over a mere technicality, they locked my thread knowing it would fall back several pages immediately. But please carry on, I see you defending Bioware in a multitude of threads. Sorry, but running around being Bioware's Yes Man screams Fan Boy to me.

Edited by TheRealBrave

sorry that i find ppl that QQ about not having things handed to them right away i little sad and dont think it's far for ppl to take it out on the devs. this as nothing to do with the game, the ppl or who is behind it.

it's about common sense and about patience.

grow up and learn that not everything is fast and easy and when you want it

sorry that i find ppl that QQ about not having things handed to them right away i little sad and dont think it's far for ppl to take it out on the devs. this as nothing to do with the game, the ppl or who is behind it.

it's about common sense and about patience.

grow up and learn that not everything is fast and easy and when you want it

When did I say I wanted anything fast or easy? Am I supposed to enjoy warzone wins not rightfully updating? Am I supposed to enjoy the RNG based system of gearing? I couldn't care less how much effort it took as long as you were appropriately awarded for your effort and skill.

The Dev's deserve every single bit of criticism they receive (and much more) for the state of things for PvP. The gearing is terribly flawed, Ilum is terribly flawed, balance is terribly flawed and Bioware's effort in fixing these issues has been pretty much nonexistent.

Edited by TheRealBrave

You think they must answer to that kind of harassement ? If anybody in real life talked to me like that he just deserved to eat my fist. Locking the thread was the right answer.

Well color me terrified. I guess I better just find a panic room to hide in. "Harassment", since when does that qualify as harassment? Do we live in such a politically correct world that the word *** horrifies people now?

Edited by TheRealBrave

When did I say I wanted anything fast or easy? Am I supposed to enjoy warzone wins not rightfully updating? Am I supposed to enjoy the RNG based system of gearing? I couldn't care less how much effort it took as long as you were appropriately awarded for your effort and skill.

The Dev's deserve every single bit of criticism they receive (and much more) for the state of things for PvP. The gearing is terribly flawed, Ilum is terribly flawed, balance is terribly flawed and Bioware's effort in fixing these issues has been pretty much nonexistent.

and you can prove there not fixing them? this isn't a simple little program with simple scripting.

they need to make sure that what they change/fix doesn't break something else and when it does they need to fix that too.

if you dont know anything about programming then please don't act like you do by saying it's simple and there not doing it

and you can prove there not fixing them? this isn't a simple little program with simple scripting.

they need to make sure that what they change/fix doesn't break something else and when it does they need to fix that too.

if you dont know anything about programming then please don't act like you do by saying it's simple and there not doing it

If that were the case then they could at least communicate with the community and tell us they're working on it. Since they aren't doing so as a paying customer I rightfully assume they are doing nothing to resolve the issue. Bioware has been silent on the vast majority of these issues .

If that were the case then they could at least communicate with the community and tell us they're working on it. Since they aren't doing so as a paying customer I rightfully assume they are doing nothing to resolve the issue. Bioware has been silent on the vast majority of these issues .

there is nothing any where stating they need to inform you of what they are doing.....

does your mechanic call you and tell you about ever bolt he undoes and puts back in?

there is nothing any where stating they need to inform you of what they are doing.....

does your mechanic call you and tell you about ever bolt he undoes and puts back in?

Apples to oranges. Developers are supposed to communicate with their community, this is basic knowledge. (Obviously not with you, apparently).

Apples to oranges. Developers are supposed to communicate with their community, this is basic knowledge. (Obviously not with you, apparently).

developers 90% have nothing to do with the ppl the are making something for....thats why they have pr reps for...

you don't know much about business do you.

developers 90% have nothing to do with the ppl the are making something for....thats why they have pr reps for...

you don't know much about business do you.

Are you going to actually argue that Developers have nothing to do with communication towards the community? Are you trolling me right now? Are you just new to MMO's in general? Your failed argument would make a modicum of sense if we were talking CEO or investors... but we're talking developers.

Edited by TheRealBrave

Are you going to actually argue that Developers have nothing to do with communication? Are you trolling me right now? Are you just new to MMO's in general?

sure they do when they have the time but they sure as heck aint going to stop doing what they get paid for to come and make some posts on the forums where ppl are just going to slam them...

sure they do when they have the time but they sure as heck aint going to stop doing what they get paid for to come and make some posts on the forums where ppl are just going to slam them...

They do not have to post on the forum... they can post updates on their website. IE DEV TRACKER ALL CAPS OR MAYBE TWITTER WHICH PEOPLE LIKE STEPHEN REID USE HURR DURR