PVP forum: only whining?

Lazzerswords

It seems the fragile ego of males 18- 25 cant handle a loss, and so they post here. Is there any constructive threads at all?

WOW you kids would have never survived Counter Strike, they NEVER nerfed the AWP.

and they never gave the m4 to the terrorists and the Ak to the counter terrorists.

I wonder when it will be day when they stop trying to tack on PVP for your demograpic and just make a great game with great abilities without having to worry about some 18 yr old male crying.

Marry me. :D

No but seriously; it's my core message. I'm hoping someone someday gets up the rocks to say "This will be an awesome adventure-filled new MMO, and 100% PvP free! Not even a separate ruleset server. Nothing. Nada. Don't even ask."

Edited by Zaskaszh

Marry me. :D

No but seriously; it's my core message. I'm hoping someone someday gets up the rocks to say "This will be an awesome adventure-filled new MMO, and 100% PvP free! Not even a separate ruleset server. Nothing. Nada. Don't even ask."

Can only dream.....

It seems the fragile ego of males 18- 25 cant handle a loss, and so they post here. Is there any constructive threads at all?

WOW you kids would have never survived Counter Strike, they NEVER nerfed the AWP.

and they never gave the m4 to the terrorists and the Ak to the counter terrorists.

I wonder when it will be day when they stop trying to tack on PVP for your demograpic and just make a great game with great abilities without having to worry about some 18 yr old male crying.

never sadly, games shale never be what they where all we can hope is that some day some body wakes up and has a great idea for a better mmo world

It is an MMO.... MMO players hate everything and cry/troll on forums all day as a rule. Welcome to the genre, my advice is to forget the forums exist.