How to make money off of Artifice

Lord_Xenu

I was just wondering what is some good ways to make money off of artifice. It seems like all the blue light saber parts that I can make and build only sell for very little atm. I was just wondering what items sell really good on the GTN. And what about the super rare white and magenta crystals? All the threads that I see on them have around 50 pages of replies and there is no way im reading all of that.

Any help is much appreciated!!

I'm making money selling the mid level stuff to people who are leveling. Blue and Purple enhancements and crystals from level 15-35 seem to sell pretty well. Unlike crystals, enhancements are used by everyone in multiple pieces of gear. There is more demand for them. It's all about finding the right price point. Research the GTN and see what's available at what price. I also have a tons of mats that I've accumulated. When I fill a stack in my cargo hold, I sell the excess.

As far as exoctic stuff like the Magenta crystal... Long story short, they made it like an epic scavanger hunt. You have to solve a puzzle that involves multiple planets and spawns, and timers, and drops. For example you get a glass of water from an evaporator on Tatooine, then you have to go to the highest mountain on a different planet, where it freezes into ice, crap like that.

Edited by Owsley

I was going to answer all your questions, but it was too much work. Maybe someone else will do it all for me. Good luck!

This made me smile. :)

Seriously though, why would you not just read the thread that was already created, that you'd already found, and had people answering the questions you just asked? Doesn't make sense to me, but then again, I don't consider myself lazy.

I was going to answer all your questions, but it was too much work. Maybe someone else will do it all for me. Good luck!

I very rarely commend people on smart*** comments but that has got to be the best non-meme 4chan comment i've ever read and want to congratulate you by saying that is actually sig worthy IMO.

also i did in fact *literally* LOL at that. thank you kind sir

I was just wondering what is some good ways to make money off of artifice. It seems like all the blue light saber parts that I can make and build only sell for very little atm. I was just wondering what items sell really good on the GTN. And what about the super rare white and magenta crystals? All the threads that I see on them have around 50 pages of replies and there is no way im reading all of that.

Any help is much appreciated!!

green mid level enhancements sell pretty well, lotta work tho to keep a decent supply on the gtn for only 3k profit each. my favorite is the battle enhancements between lvls 31-41.

green quality crit color crystals also sell failry well, and it's easier to keep them up on the gtn cause there's a smaller variety.

green quality hilts sell very poorly tho, i wouldn't bother.

I haven't tried much with the blue quality items tho, I never picked up treasure hunting so my availablity of mats is pretty limited.

green mid level enhancements sell pretty well, lotta work tho to keep a decent supply on the gtn for only 3k profit each. my favorite is the battle enhancements between lvls 31-41.

green quality crit color crystals also sell failry well, and it's easier to keep them up on the gtn cause there's a smaller variety.

green quality hilts sell very poorly tho, i wouldn't bother.

I haven't tried much with the blue quality items tho, I never picked up treasure hunting so my availablity of mats is pretty limited.

Alrighty cool! I only have low level artifice now so maybe a little more leveling would help! Thanks for all the replies!