50 shadow in pvp

Ruuz

what do you think sofar?

are we just slighty gimped scoundrels?

and what is the deal with spinning kick? 2 sec stun/knockdown and 300 dmg avg, from stealth

I wouldnt mind a better opener from stealth tbh`.

I like the shadow but I feel very squishy compared to the dmg output?

will it be better once you have the full pvp set?

and anyone else notice you get dots on you all the time, so you have to pop resilience before popping cloak to get away?

I have to admit its pretty good in 1on1 situations, but for puggin in bg its a bit meh, but I guess alot of the melee classes feel that way :)

you need more Powerr obviously

nice guide mate :)

but it looks like all I need is gear haha :D

gear>skill / build it seems :)

and im not saying you dont have skill, I can see you have from the vid :o)

all im saying is:

with the best gear:

19k HP

3-5k+ crits

with newly dinged 50 gear

12k hp

2 -3k crits

have run your build, though im swapped to this one now,

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601MZhGbRkhM0zZcrcRbMz.1

testing it out, but still need the gear it seems.

can do some burst with mind crush procs + project + FiB + breach

and that extra CC in insta lift is nice for oh F moments.

all im missing is the extra crit dmg from project and breach, but its not that bad imo, besides mind crush applies a dot, which is a pain to stealthers :D

though the proc chance seems a bit low

I have to agree with you on the +30% armor, just checked my abs without it and I lost 2% dmg reduction !? lol? its NOT worth it at all.

and I guess its better to run battle with the 150% armor buff instead, but when you dont have any pvp gear I feel like I need the extra dmg from the procs, so the better gear you get the more dmg you will do with abilities and you wont rely on the procs from shadow, so all in all dont spec veil :)

Edited by Ruuz

i don't think your build is really viable. You're trading CS (improvement to DS) and a lot of damage on Project for Force in Balance without any additional talent and instant Force lift and Mind crush. Really not worth it imo, Project is supposed to be one of your main damage sources as an infiltration shadow (and kinetic shadow, but that's not the point here). You got more utility, but it's pretty normal you feel squishy compared to your damage with that kind of build.

Ans as far as I'm concerned, I think Shadow is really one one of the best pvp classes. Better than ops because you don't have to worry about not being able to kill someone if your initial burst fails to bring him down.

i don't think your build is really viable. You're trading CS (improvement to DS) and a lot of damage on Project for Force in Balance without any additional talent and instant Force lift and Mind crush. Really not worth it imo, Project is supposed to be one of your main damage sources as an infiltration shadow (and kinetic shadow, but that's not the point here). You got more utility, but it's pretty normal you feel squishy compared to your damage with that kind of build.

Ans as far as I'm concerned, I think Shadow is really one one of the best pvp classes. Better than ops because you don't have to worry about not being able to kill someone if your initial burst fails to bring him down.

nah it doesnt seem to work well, now that I tested it.

the insta lift is ok, but that mind crush hardly ever procs.

im back to powerrrs spec again :)

Mind Crush procs enough. You have to be mindful of the fact that you're "trying" to proc it.

30% (buffed) crit rate with another 9% from spec after using a force ability. Your 3-hit saber strike can proc it, so if you're low on force fill in some with that. There is about a 25% chance that you will get a mind crush proc on a Double Strike, and over 33% chance to proc it on a Saber Strike.