Who is the guy frozen in carbonite?

katie_fast

I'd like to call him Han. ^^

He came with the ship, so I expect someone mean around the stars is still waiting and waiting and waiting for his/hers "package".

Nah, less kidding. It's just a nice painting:ish touch to the whole Bounty Hunter feeling, just like the yellow cage.

My (hope) for ships in the future, besides free flying space combat - is since this is essentially player housing, to customize the insides. I would love if you could say for a bounty hunter, take trophies or freeze some terrible sith lord or jedi in carbonite and have him sit on your ship lol You could have all these past relics on your ship, like a tooth from some super hardmode boss or whatever. :]

When you hit level 50, the 'splash screen' you get when logging into your character is titled "interlude", so I'm assuming that with expansions or future updates bioware is going to add additional chapters to each class' storyline. Perhaps the man in carbonite will play a role there.

When you hit level 50, the 'splash screen' you get when logging into your character is titled "interlude", so I'm assuming that with expansions or future updates bioware is going to add additional chapters to each class' storyline. Perhaps the man in carbonite will play a role there.

You're the only person I know who has the correct loading screen, like most BH's I'm stuck on the final part of Act 3 even though it's completed.

You're the only person I know who has the correct loading screen, like most BH's I'm stuck on the final part of Act 3 even though it's completed.

I'm on Interlude, also, although theres a word missing in the German description of that chapter...

You know, I never noticed the guy. I am going to have to look now. I have someone frozen in carbonite on my Smuggler ship too--must be all the decorating rage in the galaxy these days.

The one on the smuggler ship is actually used during your class quests.

• 1 month later...

Getting a ship is a fun and important milestone early on in the character arc. Since I stole this ship, I thought it would be a good idea to get myself acquainted with my new digs. I'd really like to be able to change the sheets on the bed (who knows what happened there before I got there?) but then I came across the guy in Carbonite. Obviously the guy I stole the ship from was not a nice guy, but I too wonder who this poor soul is.

My bounty hunter is a bit of a mercenary so he would not thaw him unless there were some good hard cash involved so I don't mind him being there, but I would think he would at least be curious as to who this guy is, and if any money could be made from having possession.

I noticed him shortly after I got Torian, I saw him there in the background while talking to him. Hopefully after our Interlude (have that screen as well), we can maybe get Mako to research the guy we stole the ship from. And then maybe send Gault out to make us some creds off of him. Not that I need the cash atm, but it's kind of the way I'd expect it should play out.

• 3 months later...
Maybe its an easter egg, so you get in the bounty hunter atmosphere. But I hope that maybe the guy will be a future companion if they continue the storyline, which hopefully will happen soon, I just want more of the bounty hunter story!

If you use the escape pod on your ship, it thaws him out.

Hmm, I don't know if I should trust this. Ha ha. I remember a long time ago when I played SWG people used to tell new players that if they typed /Qui Gon Jinn it would instantly make them become a Jedi... obviously using the command /Qui in any form causes the game to interpret it as /quit and will automatically boot you from the game.

Crazy people! :p

If you went dark on last quest (like me) you don't get the interlude screen or didn't before and even with the "fix" I'm still on chapter 3.