I’m stuck

bunkys

I am at a point where I can’t go any further, it has become very frustrating at this point. This is where I am at.

Level 16 Jedi Sentinel

On Ord Mantell

On class quest New intelligence.

Have 5000 in credits.

** My Problems

1) I am below level from where I should be.

2) I finished part of the class quest on Ord Mantell, and was stopped from going back to my ship at the jedi airlock by sith holding my companion Kira hostage. I was planning on fixing my first problem by doing space missions to get more xp but I can’t even come close to beating the sith on this class quest.

3) I have traveled the whole planet of Ord to try to find quests to build up my xp, but I cannot find any. The mobs on ord are so under my level that even grinding mobs does not get me any noticeable increase in level.

** What I have tried to do to get past sith in airlock.

Could not find a GT, so I have only buffed with stims and a gen medpack from the vendors on ord and the ord station. I used a health buff from a gt on the quest before this that worked on my companion and myself, but I cannot find a GT now to get that item. I have used my droid companion as a tank, and then went in, but like I said, it is not even close to finishing them off.

Have really enjoyed this game up to this point, the quests are fun, but this is not fun. I know I am in the minority for being under level for where I’m at “honestly do not know how that happened, do all of the side quests, but did skip heroics”. If I could get back to my ship I am going to do the space quests to try to catch up, but just doing mobs on ord will take forever. I am starting to think the only thing to do is restart my character from scratch, but I really do not want to do that. Looking for any ideas. Thanks

You have skill called "emergency fleet....something" it has 18 hours cooldown, but you could use it and travel to Republic fleet? From there you can go to Taris to gain some lvls, or as you mentioned do some space missions.

You have skill called "emergency fleet....something" it has 18 hours cooldown, but you could use it and travel to Republic fleet? From there you can go to Taris to gain some lvls, or as you mentioned do some space missions.

Found it, thank you so much everyone, I am going back and do heroics and the space missions so I level up.

Thanks again.

I am at a point where I can’t go any further, it has become very frustrating at this point. This is where I am at.

Level 16 Jedi Sentinel

On Ord Mantell

On class quest New intelligence.

Have 5000 in credits.

** My Problems

1) I am below level from where I should be.

2) I finished part of the class quest on Ord Mantell, and was stopped from going back to my ship at the jedi airlock by sith holding my companion Kira hostage. I was planning on fixing my first problem by doing space missions to get more xp but I can’t even come close to beating the sith on this class quest.

3) I have traveled the whole planet of Ord to try to find quests to build up my xp, but I cannot find any. The mobs on ord are so under my level that even grinding mobs does not get me any noticeable increase in level.

** What I have tried to do to get past sith in airlock.

Could not find a GT, so I have only buffed with stims and a gen medpack from the vendors on ord and the ord station. I used a health buff from a gt on the quest before this that worked on my companion and myself, but I cannot find a GT now to get that item. I have used my droid companion as a tank, and then went in, but like I said, it is not even close to finishing them off.

Have really enjoyed this game up to this point, the quests are fun, but this is not fun. I know I am in the minority for being under level for where I’m at “honestly do not know how that happened, do all of the side quests, but did skip heroics”. If I could get back to my ship I am going to do the space quests to try to catch up, but just doing mobs on ord will take forever. I am starting to think the only thing to do is restart my character from scratch, but I really do not want to do that. Looking for any ideas. Thanks

What server are you on?

Lesson to be learned, don't skip quests. I found that after skipping a lot of side quests on various planets i ended up way ahead of where i should be. At this point i have done every quest that can give me normal XP, and im forced to do heroics/pvp/dailies to break that gap some.

Started a new character and i am doing every single quest and bonus quest that comes with it on each planet. I don't think you need to do every single heroic 2/4 that comes along, but they do help with more xp and some good gear.

Another question, I did get back to my ship, went to the holoterminal and it does not seem to want to pop up now. I right click on it, and it just kind of pops back. I am prob missing something, there is a open quest icon on the seen in the "cockpit" I clicked that and just sat down. It is prob obvious, but what do I need to do to get space missions?

Another question, I did get back to my ship, went to the holoterminal and it does not seem to want to pop up now. I right click on it, and it just kind of pops back. I am prob missing something, there is a open quest icon on the seen in the "cockpit" I clicked that and just sat down. It is prob obvious, but what do I need to do to get space missions?

There is a terminal on the wall behind the pilot seat that offers quests for space missions. Barring that, simply go to the Galactice map...when you mouseover different regions, you'll see a list of planets, quests you have on those planets, and, if there is a space mission open, a line that says "Space Missions Available". Click on a region with a space mission and you'll see a ship icon on the map. Click the ship icon to get information about the space mission and the ability to fly there to complete it.