What kind of adrenal to use?

RpTheHotrod

Yes I know it's getting nerfed, but bio is still more useful than what I had...armstech.

Should I go with the 15 second power, crit, or surge adrenal? I'm considering Surge.

if your modified crit is 50 or more then go surge, 2 piece set gives +15% to TM and unload, if you have this and 35% base crit (both tech and ranged) then i say surge, that multiplier is sick.

Bear in mind you can only pop ONE adrenal at a time. I have the Rakata power, crit and surge adrenals and after experimenting I think the best thing to do is pop a crit rating relic (with some surge to it as well) and a power adrenal at the same time. In field tests power has roughly the same effect on the critical hits as surge but your non-crits still hit a lot harder. Ymmv but currently it's power for me. Edited by Diddley

Power increases bonus damage which in turn affects normal and critical hits, so in a roundabout way it is surge. A more useful stat in my opinion. You still drop BIG crits with power adrenals but your base damage is improved also. Edited by Diddley