lordgracy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sages are the most fun with our...

That is why you love Huttball. It is a force users dreamland. If you are not a force user you are at a severe disadvantage.

It is like saying. "I don't understand why everyone doesn't love playing basketball. I am 7 feet tall and dropping the ball in the basket without even jumping or sticking my hands up so others cant shoot over me is very fun. The fact that everyone doesn't love it is strange to me."

Reasons Why I hate hutball

1. It is almost always against players of the same faction. And they always whisper you with rage when you dominate them 60 and 0.

2. When fighting a team of the same faction, it never counts towards the lv 50 warzone daily.

3. There always seems to be 70% players who want to farm medals, while the other 30% are interested in winning.

I would like hutball, if I didn't have to put up with this every other game.

Try playing huttball as a marauder. Not a single useful skill other than our carnage-spec snare and force choke in terms of controlling movement of the ball. Plus we have a 2 minute-CD stun-break.. otherwise we are very easily locked up and kept out of the fight when the mass of folks walking with the ball-carrier comes by.

If force jump was on a 5 second CD, then it'd be more fun with all the ramps everywhere.

As a marauder, hutt ball is painful.