Annihilation relics and gear

Ichinoez

I tend to disagree with the Accuracy. I duno if it's just me or maybe it's not properly implemented but I hardly ever miss. In fact I never see myself miss my targets and I'm only at about 104% (PvE or PvP). Well I'm Annihilation spec and I actually don't see a reason to get that much high accuracy since our bleeds don't "miss". Edited by BarcodeX

So what do you guys think about Annihilation gear.. Should you go for surge/crit like some guide said or power? And what about relics? Would a Surge relic be better than Power in this spec? Discuss..

Why do people think everything is set in stone? Stats scale off an algorithm that makes it so every point you put into a stat gives you slightly less returns. If you already have say 90-100% crit bonus damage, then there is really no reason to keep stacking it. Do a tiny bit of home work and you can figure it all out on your own.

power doesn't make the bleeds higher :/

Yes it does...

There is not static stat priority but once you get around 350 crit rating you should be focusing on Power and then Surge. It's easy enough to do the math really quick to see which stat benefits you the most with your current gear.

For relics you should NEVER get anything but power under any circumstance because the diminishing returns makes large amounts of crit/surge for 20 seconds every 2 minutes worthless.

Edited by Tumri

I tend to disagree with the Accuracy. I duno if it's just me or maybe it's not properly implemented but I hardly ever miss. In fact I never see myself miss my targets and I'm only at about 104% (PvE or PvP). Well I'm Annihilation spec and I actually don't see a reason to get that much high accuracy since our bleeds don't "miss".

104% Accuracy or 104% Special Accuracy? There's a difference. Specials automatically hit and need an extra (theorized) 10% Accuracy to not be parried/dodged a la Expertise.

• 4 weeks later...

Was wondering what your guys thoughts would be on swapping out the crystal in the second light saber with the first one? First has a +31 crit crystal, second has a +41 power crystal. Seems like a smart move right?

Punisher

Total Stats:

+75 Critical Rating

+114 Strength

+98 Endurance

+48 Surge Rating

Item Modifications

Color Crystal (48)

+31 Critical Rating

Got this the other night

Thelanthra's Wrath

Total Stats: