Server Selection??

flanz

So I know not everyone is in game yet but I'm trying to get a gauge as to what servers will be the most popular. So if you're already playing or already know what server you're selecting post the server name and type. I'll start it off

Port Nowhere- pvp

Just look at the server status page.

I agree with what you're saying but theyre not nearly at full pop. I was trying to get a feel for people who weren't already in the game. I'd hate to end up on one of the dead servers

Usually a good predictor for popularity is how recognizable the name is (in the context of the fanbase). Like how in WoW, the Arthas and Thrall servers have always been High pop servers.

Just from glancing at the list, I'd say Canderous Ordo, The Ebon Hawk, and Darth Bandon all have a high likelihood of becoming consistently high population servers.

Usually a good predictor for popularity is how recognizable the name is (in the context of the fanbase). Like how in WoW, the Arthas and Thrall servers have always been High pop servers.

Just from glancing at the list, I'd say Canderous Ordo, The Ebon Hawk, and Darth Bandon all have a high likelihood of becoming consistently high population servers.

Logic is not permitted on these forums...that was my guess too Nobrand

this is the worst part of mmo's for me, picking the server.

it's always been the bane of my mmo existence.... i probably paid blizzard 500 dollars in server transfer fees. i am the worst at picking servers and sticking with them!

for now i guess i'm picking "mind trick" because it's the only decent named server but i can tell even with this one i'm not 100% happy and looking at other options. :eek:

I HATE picking server day, it's like all the other "picking days"... picking your lunch table at school, picking your classroom seat, i always get shafted lol.