Stop complaining about inbalance before 50.

Kippps

The journey to level fifty is much like the journey through life.

Don't complain about your life being unfair, even if it is being ruined by poverty or corrupt powers. We all end up dead anyway, so all you should be complaining about is the fairness of death. All these protest groups about life being unfair for young people, who are burdened by student loans and other financial debt, are entirely meaningless because all of these people are going to die.

You can apply this same logic to people complaining about unfairness before 50 and I think it works really, really well.

Don't complain about your life being unfair, even if it is being ruined by poverty or corrupt powers. We all end up dead anyway, so all you should be complaining about is the fairness of death. All these protest groups about life being unfair for young people, who are burdened by student loans and other financial debt, are entirely meaningless because all of these people are going to die.

You can apply this same logic to people complaining about unfairness before 50 and I think it works really, really well.

Not this crap again. Isn't there another thread pretty much like this?

Oh wait. There is.

And it's closed.

Edited by Lakevren

1) At present there are way more people playing the game before 50 than at 50.

2) Juggy has huge problems endgame, which is why they are being recruited as a last resort only.