A word to the wise.

Barracudastr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I don't get and what boggles my mind.

You apparently do not like this game and will cancel your sub if you haven't already done so?

So just leave...not being mean and being so direct isn't my intention but honestly...thus far in my life if I encounter something I do not like then I go the other way. I don't find a soapbox to stand on and try to convince others as to why I didn't like it. I simply save my sanity and energy and devote it towards something that I indeed do enjoy.

To apparently hate this game yet choose to come on the forums and discuss why u hate it is beyond me.

We dont want to put it down and walk away, we wanted to stay for the long haul but so far its cost us a Franklin to sit on our thumbs for a month and try to deduct the logic behind what went wrong for such a long time and how we plan on justify paying for "a few fixes a week, here n thar.

The sad thing is that someone's life is so meaningless that they had time to make this post. Next time someone has 'words to the wise', one should hope they actually have something intelligent to say...

So question... how exactly does my opinion on the state of a game in which you do not agree with make my life any less meaningful then your own?

I seriously hope you do not think like this IRL. Oh your opinion is different I think your wrong and dont agree you are trash and your life is worthless to have made this post.

Really? And your saying I am unintelligent? Take a look at your post you took an opinion and turned it into an insult for having it lol.

Edited by Barracudastr

We dont want to put it down and walk away, we wanted to stay for the long haul but so far its cost us a Franklin to sit on our thumbs for a month and try to deduct the logic behind what went wrong for such a long time and how we plan on justify paying for "a few fixes a week, here n thar.

I hear ya...imo stick around but if logging in makes you want to punch babies then take a break forabit and check back in a few months.

I hear ya...imo stick around but if logging in makes you want to punch babies then take a break forabit and check back in a few months.

I am def not that mad about the bugs. Just curious why they are still here after so much dev and forwarning of filed bugs and such. Just seems like they cant get a handle on the big ones.

i stated previously and of course it's speculation and my opinion but EA rushed it out for christmas and the holiday break/season. Now Bioware has to play catchup. They've handled it admiraly imo thus far, but of course there are some hiccups. If this was some new company starting an mmo I might be apprehensive but come on it's bioware. King of the rpg hands down. Remember the memories of the mass effect franchise and dragon age 1 (kind of 2) and give them the benefit of the doubt.

3 years from now we'll c some low lvl noob in /global saying hello and being excited to start his journey. We'll think back to this launch period and just smile as veterans.

OP speaks the truth.

VORPS!

Maybe during this appearance you can answer for yourself about this thread over in the WoW forums were you where outed as having an irrational hatred for SWTOR for months even driving WoW players crazy with your hatred. Posting on no less then 9 alts and go so far as agreeing with yourself. You said, and I quote "I love trolling the SWTOR fanboys". I'm glad someone outed you on the WoW forums and its time more know about you here in SWTOR.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881918719?page=2

You are a proven WoW troll here in SWTOR.

Come clean troll, which other accounts are yours trolling here in SWTOR?

Edited by kilosoldier

VORPS!

Maybe during this appearance you can answer for yourself about this thread over in the WoW forums were you where outed as being irrational hatred for SWTOR for months even driving WoW players crazy with your hatred. Posting on no less then 9 alts and go so far as agreeing with yourself. I'm glad someone outed you on the WoW forums and its time more know about you here in SWTOR.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881918719?page=2

You are a proven WoW troll here in SWTOR.

Come clean troll, which other accounts are yours trolling here in SWTOR?

whether or not this is 100% true. If i ever was called out like that on a forums, I would honestly have to take a step back away from the computer,..realize I have a reputation and analyze my current path in life.

I've been here since June... How about:

Being disconnected and kicked to the character screen whenever you try to join a BG?

How about the immense lag during BGs that pretty much everyone is suffering from atm?

How about the ability delay causing actions to happen ~2 seconds after you even pressed the key in PvP?

How about your flight path taxi despawning mid-flight and dropping you in the middle of nowhere?

How about any bit of unflat terrain causing your character to clip through it and get stuck?

How about /getdown social command INTERRUPTING SPELL CASTS <- if that's not gamebreaking IDK what is?

How about the fact they keep having to take servers down during gameplay hours to fix new bugs THEY CREATED by trying to fix something else, such as the fact you could make infinite credits and duplicate items. Goodbye economy?

How about the bug where your companion's hotbar doesn't "save" so each time you mount/dismount any spells you toggled off autocast will switch back on and they'll spam AoE abilities all over you CC?

How about loot in dungeons bugging out and not giving you anything from bosses?

Yeah, let's not try and kid ourselves here - Star Wars is as buggy as any game. By no means has it had a smooth release.

Sub numbers will speak for themselves though, have fun playing in a ghost town in a fortnight when all the freebies run out.

As I read this list it occured to me: SWTOR is still the smoothest mmo release ever. Even with this list.

Although I personally havent experienced a single one on the list.

The only bugs I have noticed, since I upgraded my computer a few weeks ago:

When going to your ship from an orbital station, getting dced after clicking on the door

Companions forgetting to activate their self buffs when they spawn

That one bugged daily on Ilum

Honestly can't think of anything else.

most of these have been fixed, or will be fixed tuesday the he didn't respond when told because he pulled a list out of thin air to try to prove a point and failed.

I was gonna come in here and help you out with some of the haters but you seem to have everything under control lol. Way to oust Vorps again. Back to work I go!