What Did You Learn From The Forums Today?

Frostbird

I learned that there is deep frustration amongst anyone who really wanted to enjoy this game, due to the fact that they announced it several years before release thus making expectations too high. (first mistake now it can't ever be good enough)

And due to the seriously retarded quality of a game they spent so much money on, voice and all that is awesome but it came at the cost of... everything else, down to the gfx engine, to the non-mmo static feel of the entire world and so on and so forth.

People are crying out in frustration because this game isn't even half of what they expected when push comes to shove, fanbois are vigorously defending it (even though they can hardly find excuses anymore), people with critique is dissing it.

And most of us are just waiting for that miracle, magical patch which will give us at least decent looking graphics and a game that can actually work as an mmo and not just a single player experience with lame graphics.

Edited by Blackweb

i've learned that there are 2 version of the game present at the same time. i play a well done and very much interesting one, while most of other forum users play utterly flawed boring piece of shi.

i even wrote a thread about it!1

Edited by vekkth

I've learned that no matter how logical a course of action is, BW Fanbois will claim that it's completely wrong.

Sup, this game's quite nice but there's this weird delay on my abilities which makes combat feel muddy and unresponsive.

OMG NO THERE ISN'T OMG GO BACK TO WOW

Hi, I'm from Bioware and I thought I'd stop by to let you know you have a really good point and given how committed we are to making this game a good long-term proposition, we're going to look into it and make some changes - some sooner and some further down the road depending on their complexity.

Oh sweet, thanks Bioware.

OMG BIOWARE ARE JUST SAYING THAT SO YOU SHUT UP TROOLLLLSSS OMG THERE'S NO DELAY IF YOU LOVE RESPONSIVE COMBAT SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY A GAME THAT HAS IT NOOBS ALSO PLEASE NO RECOUNT

Edited by Mertissielle

So, I have found armor for my toons that I really really like, and some i thought were kinda lame. So I tossed out the lame armor and kept the really good looking ones. I like the graphics! Not as 'real' as LOTRO (which have the best graphics) and not nearly as dorky and cartoon looking as WoW. I'm enjoying the game worlds and have been snapping pics like a mad man. I don't really even miss the day/night cycle, though I think tatooine at night would be AWESOME! I like the combat. I like the questing. I like the minor grind. The space combat is good when I'm drunk but otherwise I can take it or leave it. I love the flashpoints. Haven't had any crazy bugs, other than Kira's companion bug. I enjoy playing all the classes I've been playing so far.

So all you haters out there...you're entitled to your opinions, but just because you say so doesn't make it true. My ex-wife suffered severely from that disease.

I learned that story missions are harder than Heroics.

Yeah, I must say that while I love having challenging solo content, some of it feels a touch wonky.

I have also learned that if you make a post about issues regarding your class, no matter how well thought out, true, confirmed by Bioware or other players they are, you will have at least 2 people telling you your class is fine and to learn to play.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. Please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which discuss other threads on the forums (even jokingly).

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!