Sorcerer - heal?

DokkoTT

I've not noticed this, do I select it on class tree or are they automatically given?

If they are auto it's possible they haven't gone on to my quick slot bar and so I've not seen them, that possible?

Cheers forth quick responses btw.

Did you train for it? You should have the "Inquisitor" class standard heal by now...

Sounds almost like he didn't select a advance class if his trainer menu isn't showing Sorcerer

at the bottom from the sounds of it. At 10 you get a short quest to pick your poison assassin or Sorcerer. Inquisitor has no default heal other than seethe I could only dream of a standard inquisitor heal....

lol to late....

Edited by LordbishopX

Why are people missing the advanced classes??? its the second quest you get after you leave the starting planets...

god knows..

people not following class quests properly i guess.

i've seen level 17+s that havent picked adv classes yet. so strange.

surely they'd notice by teh fact they cant even start choosing their talent/skill trees?

Why are people missing the advanced classes??? its the second quest you get after you leave the starting planets...

It really should have been put into the class story quests. Like, have you go to the fleet and talk to someone and have the quest reward be your AC, instead they put a questgiver right outside the elevator on the fleet and people run right past him to go do BT and get to Drommund Kaas.

It really should have been put into the class story quests. Like, have you go to the fleet and talk to someone and have the quest reward be your AC, instead they put a questgiver right outside the elevator on the fleet and people run right past him to go do BT and get to Drommund Kaas.

I suggested this in beta, as the most popular general chat question was "where/when do I pick my AC?" followed by "how do I see my FPS?"

I guess they felt like people would be thorough and invested enough to find it on their own, I mean you run right passed the quest givers.