I'm not in, but Im relieved.

Venerok

September was a pretty small month, if we go by the US retail numbers. October is much bigger and November was even larger than that. So I find it unlikely that they can cram all of October and November into one day.

Yep if people think back most of you will realise that September & October you won't have paid much attention to TOR, or as much as say June & July or November & December.

EDIT: I mentioned June because it was pre pre-order when there's generally a bit of hype as everyone was waiting to be able to pre-order

Edited by MrDeas

So...Your claiming then that They lied about they will update as waves are sent? You sir are causing more drama to happen making people think it has happened.

You sir, can eat your words. 4th wave was sent, German CM twittered it already. Thanks for playing

@SWTORThe Old Republic

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go today!

1 hour ago via TweetDeck

This was posted an hour ago on Twitter. It is now 12:35pm EST.

No mention of a fourth wave on Twitter or the thread following it.

You sir, can eat your words. 4th wave was sent, German CM twittered it already. Thanks for playing

I've just tweeted the English feed, hopefully I'll get a reply. Not saying I don't believe you but I like to see things myself and unfortunately I don't speak German

I'm very much relieved too.. I thought i'd be in on saturday if i were lucky, but now it seems like i could get in already tomorrow, with a 11 / 19 redeem..

Also, tomorrow is the day that i finish my 3,5 year long education, so would be perfect to just come home and celebrate with SWTOR :)

I ordered on Sept 24th and I am in. Sitting at work just waiting for the clock to strike 4pm.

I did 14th September, didn't activate the code till October though as I rushed back threw the case in the house and went to the pub. Really wish I hadn't done that now as, oh well. I guess I'll see everyone on tomorrow

I'm very much relieved too.. I thought i'd be in on saturday if i were lucky, but now it seems like i could get in already tomorrow, with a 11 / 19 redeem..

Also, tomorrow is the day that i finish my 3,5 year long education, so would be perfect to just come home and celebrate with SWTOR :)

Congrats!

I just finished my final semester and my Master's Degree on Tuesday.

I think it's nice that there is one thread talking about Early Access without one person whinning. It has made a nice change to my day

LOL I have been reading the rage sence yesterday, So i know your feelings, But i dont know how long the peace will last. after all we have sith and jedi in our midst.

So much idiocy in the community right now...

There obviously isn't a lot of pre orders between August and October. If you pre ordered early November you MIGHT get in tomorrow, but they will not finish unless they do more and bigger waves.

4th wave has NOT gone out yet.

The reason for the delay (most likely) is that the EU servers are heavy-full and all the US servers are "standard" (except the PvP servers, which are full of nothing but Imperials, which are almost all "light").

They may be tweaking stuff or even getting a few new servers ready before sending out the next wave.

In any case, stop spreading rumors. When the 4th wave goes out it will be on the official twitter page. I'm sure you've been flagged for it and I hope you get banned. :D

Edit: They updated twitter while I was typing this. Still nothing for me, but at least we'll get a few more whiners off the forums.

Edited by salvadorellama