Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Let me know when you finish Beta!

Bazouk

Officially unsubbed. Too many thousands of bugs. Terribly unpolished game. UI is from 1999. Suck ball is the worst pvp game I've ever seen. CS taking a week to respond to tickets is MASSIVE fail. GTM looks like a middle school kid designed it. Mod system is broken. Space combat graphics remind me of 1980's arcade games. This was a complete waste of money.

I would give you my stuff but most of it mysteriously deleted itself.

Buh-bye then.

Officially unsubbed. Too many thousands of bugs. Terribly unpolished game. UI is from 1999. Suck ball is the worst pvp game I've ever seen. CS taking a week to respond to tickets is MASSIVE fail. GTM looks like a middle school kid designed it. Mod system is broken. Space combat graphics remind me of 1980's arcade games. This was a complete waste of money.

I would give you my stuff but most of it mysteriously deleted itself.

Buh-bye then.

Lollin'.

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.