interrupt lag

holydok

is it ability lag that is contributing to the interrupt lag? i would press interrupt but it will go off after .5 sec or so and its pissing me off.

its been an issue every freaking time i have to interrupt a healers cast. also, interrupt should block all the other healing spells. it makes no sense to just block that one spell and they just cast another.

/end rant

is it ability lag that is contributing to the interrupt lag? i would press interrupt but it will go off after .5 sec or so and its pissing me off.

its been an issue every freaking time i have to interrupt a healers cast. also, interrupt should block all the other healing spells. it makes no sense to just block that one spell and they just cast another.

/end rant

Yup..

You can't block all healing spells dude thats just silly.

You should be able to lock out a healer from healing for X amount of time though - its stupid you get an interupt off and he just chooses another spell.. Healers should be forced into using CC or stuns to get away not standing there spamming 1 of 3 buttons.

you mean blocking all spells of a type is bad??? cause pretty much every other MMO does it.

This. Once Choke and Intimidating Roar are on CD we have no other way to interrupt heals. Interrupting Benevolence only to have them cast Healing Trance and having everything on CD is very disheartening.