Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

The Old Republic @SWTOR

For those asking for an ETA on the next wave of emails. We will let you know here as soon as we send them!

They really don't get it what an ETA is. People want to go about their lives instead of constantly checking Twitter.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I am wondering is why I am up, I could be sleeping till noon. Which even then, chances are 90% of us still will be without said email.

Not to complain, But lets open the floodgates, instead of having a trickle.

They are testing server stability. They've already had 2 fail and go splat.

No code yet, having said that according to the code redemption screen it says this:

Hmmm interesting, will have to see when I get back from work later on

Edit:

Also on the "Games" tab it says this:

Bold bit makes me think I might have got lucky somehow

Sounds like you're in, have you tried logging in?

How? You don't have an active subscription until I assume you receive the email. I think people claiming to play are extremely lucky or trolling.

Because when you login and load the login client if you've got in but not got an e-mail yet (your e-mail system might be slow at sending it maybe) the login option should then be available. That's a way to check. But remember, if it's greyed, then you'll need to close the login client and start it again to check as it doesn't refresh.

106 Servers - given the information posted above, its like there are 100 people per faction per server so.. roughly 21,200 people have already been invited.

One person who added his pre-order at 8am said he got invited, and pre-order started at mid-night so....

Next guess is another 20-40k people will be invited from orders after 8am on July 21.

Le prophet of hope.

I would assume the gap between the first and second wave would be larger than the rest - make sure everything is up and running correctly with large swathes of people logging in. I know they did the stress test but well, I can understand the pressure on BioWare staff right now. I'm trying to be patient but the excitement is killing me :p Entered my code on the 25th of July (unfortunately couldn't afford to preorder 3 copies before then) but I'm still feeling hopeful :)

Alright guys those who are waiting, just relax and take a chill pill. You'll get in eventually... I doubt crying will help. So Take a nap, make an alarm go off whenever you get mail. Anyone after 6-21 should get in (I bet) by 11am est, hopefully.. I for one will prolly be waiting til 1 est lol. Edited by Seravie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.