This is an OUTRAGE!!

Jocken

I do not know if the EU players knows this or any other player for that matter. I did some calculation and I found out something so very disturbing and annoying that it irks me incredibly.

Gametime....

Americans 14.95 dollars

Europeans 14.95 euro

14.95 euro is NOT 19.95 dollars, its actually 19.026 dollars.

So we are actually paying somewhere between 20-25% more for gametime than the americans. does this by any means sound fair?

I want the prices to be adjusted to ONE price... it is 14.95 dollars the use Origins or whatever you use to make the appropriate cost change into my countries currency.

14.95 dollars is 104 swedish krona and last I checked the price subtrakted from my account will be 119 swedish krona, thats 12 percept more I pay than the price actually is.

Id say for BW and EA to start showing the prices for what they are, not claim it is 14.95 dollars or whatever they claim but show the prices in the currency they are actually charding so that the person buying actually knows the cost of the subscription BEFORE they buy the game.

Im not willing to pay 10% or 15% or 20% more than the americans for the same game, I was equal treatment.

Either that or let us all pay our gametime in dollars to make it fair on everyone else.

Edited by Jocken

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An outrage indeed, the sky is falling!

I also pay more for certain things abroad than I do in The Netherlands, and vice versa. THE HORROR!

What's your next complaint? That coke is cheaper in dollars? That electronics is cheaper in dollars?

So we are actually paying somewhere between 20-25% more for gametime than the americans. does this by any means sound fair?

Yes, it does, because your EU servers aren't located in the EU, they're located in the US. Electricity costs money to move that long a distance, thus you get charged more.

Yes, it does, because your EU servers aren't located in the EU, they're located in the US. Electricity costs money to move that long a distance, thus you get charged more.

Uh, they are not based in the US. If they were my ping wouldn't be around 40.

Im not willing to pay 10% or 15% or 20% more than the americans for the same game, I was equal treatment.

Either that or let us all pay our gametime in dollars to make it fair on everyone else.

Welcome to MMOs. Everybody does this.

Hell yeah. There would be a nice pile of bodies to land in. And a bunch of wallets to steal.

Hells yeah...lets the first 4 billion jump first, then ill jump... nice soft landing...

and dont forget to run...cause there is another 5 billion coming down...

Edited by Jocken