Armor progression + Looks

Drekko

Hey guys

Currently levelng a Jedi Shadow and really enjoying it

But just got a question about the armor progression, when I looked at biowares video on the Jedi Shadow's Armor progression. At the end Im assuming top level the Jedi Shadow wore this awesome look dark purple robe with hood

Ive checked all the high level armor and it all doesnt look that great and nothing like the one I saw..

Ive checked all the republic fleet armor pvp and pve and couldnt find a nice looking one like that..

I dont mean to sound like just somone whining, i really dont care that much, but just wanted to know if there was anything I havent seen yet..

yeh it does look pretty crap

where is that nice purple robe in the armor prog video ???

The only armor ive seen looks really nice is the trooper stuff for republic side

Edited by Drekko

A small comfort is that shadows can use all the social gear without gimping themselves. It means you can get fully moddable gear for all slots except bracers and belt from the get go.

Slave girl outfit, decked out in high level mods.. as a tank. That my dream..

Yeah, I really hope most of our gear is just placeholders, it is a little sad we get rags and gear that makes us look really fat and ugly.

I am currently using Elegant robes with mods, I may switch it out for other social gear later =)

Maybe we should start whining about the looks and we may get some new cooler looking gear =)

Lol you think we have it bad just look at the poor knights PvP gear. They have definitely won the crap-tastic appearance of the year award. I don't know what BW was thinking when they designed the appearance of the gear, but it's awful for everyone but smugglers in terms of appearance.

Lol you think we have it bad just look at the poor knights PvP gear. They have definitely won the crap-tastic appearance of the year award. I don't know what BW was thinking when they designed the appearance of the gear, but it's awful for everyone but smugglers in terms of appearance.

I would say that I dont like any high level gear (or almost any), but due the fact we're on the Consul forum, I'd stick to the class ;)

I think that the guys designing the shadow looks got the era wrong.

Jedis on the empire era, had a low profile, nothing luxurious, no bright colours or anything that would stand out: rags and old cloaks.

But in the Old republic Era (at least from the vision of the comic books http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_(comics)) there could be wealthy and rich Jedi.

I know they are monks and luxury and possetion is something they don´t look for, but it was certanly a different era the old republic.

(sorry for bad english)

It also doesn't help that half the clothes seem to clip. consular top that has the two long pieces d****** down in back actually CUT MY INTO MY BUTT!

I agree we need a form fitting set cause shadows are stalkers/hunters and wouldn't wear such floppy clothes.

Theonly good lookibg gear i've found is the pvp gear, the pve gear made me wanting to go around eith a "toggle clothes off" option :/

Edit: sorry for spelling mistakes, im on my ipod atm, and somehow it lags when i type fast...

Edited by Nastar