How much do our characters really grow in lore?

Blackstripe

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler but I put here just in case. ^^;

Obviously, levels are a game mechanic and shouldn't be taken as anything more. But our characters start out being rookies or Apprentices/Padawans; albeit very talented ones, and eventually grow into the most formidable examples of their professions, right?

So, they must improve quite a bit even lorewise! But how much? Could our end-game Sith Warrior, for example, really defeat Venrin with one hand tied behind her back without breaking a sweat in a lore based duel, rather than a game mechanics one?

I mean, Venrin was said to be our equal in the Academy, and was also said to be able to take on a dozen normal apprentices. If we already have that sort of strength, how much could we really improve?

Obviously, levels are a game mechanic and shouldn't be taken as anything more. But our characters start out being rookies or Apprentices/Padawans; albeit very talented ones, and eventually grow into the most formidable examples of their professions, right?

So, they must improve quite a bit even lorewise! But how much? Could our end-game Sith Warrior, for example, really defeat Venrin with one hand tied behind her back without breaking a sweat in a lore based duel, rather than a game mechanics one?

I mean, Venrin was said to be our equal in the Academy, and was also said to be able to take on a dozen normal apprentices. If we already have that sort of strength, how much could we really improve?

It probably would have been a relatively even match between Venrin and our Sith.

As for how far we can go with our powers? It's highly dependent on the path our Sith pursues. For example, the Emperor is supposed to be able to consume the life force of an entire planet through his powers. That his mere presence will corrupt a being to the Dark side.

So if we put the Emperor as the very pinnacle of a Sith's power... we have a good level of which our characters -could- grow.

I would say the Sith Warrior is mirrored to Anakin/Vader, at the beginning he on par with Clone Wars movie Anakin, excellent for a Padawan/Apprentice even strong enough to give Masters/Lords a bit of a challenge, but against the Empoeror he is as helpless as a child.

By the end of the story he is second only to the Emperor, as Vader was (only 20% behind Sidious).

End game Sith Warrior would have crushed Vemrin as if he were a helpless child.

Edited by AngelousWang

I would say the Sith Warrior is mirrored to Anakin/Vader, at the beginning he on par with Clone Wars movie Anakin, excellent for a Padawan/Apprentice even strong enough to give Masters/Lords a bit of a challenge, but against the Empoeror he is as helpless as a child.

By the end of the story he is second only to the Emperor, as Vader was (only 20% behind Sidious).

End game Sith Warrior would have crushed Vemrin as if he were a helpless child.

This. I'd imagine that the end-game Sith Warrior could stop Vemrin without drawing their lightsaber.

I believe that Darth Baras told us i had the force with me, locked potential or something, than that means we must have unlocked our hidden power, throughly being able to destroy vemrin because the force is not with him

By the time the SW hits 50 he has killed the freakin' Voice of the Emperor, 2 Dark council members, countless high ranking Jedi Masters including the one on Hoth who was suppose to be the most powerful Jedi of his time.

Venrin wouldn't last 3 secs in battle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.