ITT: This game sucks.

zozazu

This game sucks. That is all.

I have tried giving constructive criticism but saw the threads quickly closed. I give up with that now. Who mod's the forums? A bioforce of fanboys?

Quick post a reply before the thread gets closed. Spread the message. The Tortanic is heading for an Iceberg right ahead.

I have tried giving constructive criticism but saw the threads quickly closed. I give up with that now. Who mod's the forums? A bioforce of fanboys?

Quick post a reply before the thread gets closed. Spread the message. The Tortanic is heading for an Iceberg right ahead.

You have a weird idea of constructive criticism, as this thread aptly demonstrates.

I pride myself of helping the community by flagging thread like this one.

Edited by Abriael

You have a weird idea of constructive criticism, as this thread aptly demonstrates.

I pride myself of helping the community by flagging thread like this one.

You pride yourself in incorrect usage of the Flag button? I mean click the button and read what it's for. Here's a hint: This thread doesn't apply.

Edited by Shillen

Yeah but from the four threads you have started and the 20 posts you've made, I have not seen any constructive criticism from you. Its all "this game sucks" and nothing more. Do you really wonder why your threads/posts get deleted?

Hello all!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a great thread for suggestions and encourage you to add yours to it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!