Bindable Keys

defiantlegacy

Probably beating a dead horse here, but when are you going to allow us to use Backslash, Tilde(to the left of the 1 key) and Capslock as bindable keys?

These are all important keys which we all have used in any other mmo.

As you are all aware, keys that are freely available to the left hand are very important bindwise and I would like to know :

A: What manner of madness has made it so that we are not allowed to use them and

B: When will you fix this ?

We all appreciate there are alot of bugs to be worked out but how hard could it be to enable 3 keys?

Edited by defiantlegacy

• 2 weeks later...

A: I really have no idea either - I guess someone thought it was a good idea, and no one actually considered the game-play issues with it.

B: I don't think there's been an official answer, though some people have said they cannot change it.

i use tilda "`~" as a keybind for my top right action bar 1st slot and i swear my friend said he uses caps lock so idk what your problem is.

Caps lock is unbindable, your friend dosen't use it

Also i meant the ` key to the left of the 1 key.

Thought it was tilde

Edited by defiantlegacy

Sorry i mean the ` key to the left of the 1 key. Thought that was called tilde

Ya that would be the tilde key ~, although I cannot understand why someone would want to bind the caps lock. I can see this is responsible for someone accidentally talking in caps.

I've always moved my keys to the right 1. So E,S,D,F are my movements keys. which opens W for a Key bind, then essentially Q and A would be my version of caps lock and tilde.

I use program called KeyTweak HERE to change the button between "Shift" and "Z" to "keypad *" and then I use it as key-bind. You can do this no any button you want to make key-bindable but its function is changed as well.

Right, thanks. I actually pondered about using a 3rd party app to do this but then forgot about it totally. Can you make it so it's only used while the game is active, since I need the key for other stuff too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.